Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

30% run and 80% RB1 and this happens

Lamar Jackson: 15/26 (57.69%, 100.96 Rating) for 157 yards, 2 touchdowns, 0 interceptions.

Saquon Barkley: 16 carries for 72 yards (4.50 YPC, 23 LNG), 0 touchdowns.
Raheem Mostert: 13 carries for 39 yards (3.00 YPC, 20 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

Why even have sliders?

17 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

What an insane game all around. That start was so awful for me, then the battle back, and then back and forth... Mahomes comes through clutch in the end, along with Terry.

Might want to rest your starters next game after that intense matchup

GG @MookieMonstah

Lol this play. TB12 doesn't have these kind of wheels. Considering he was probably at least 7 yards behind the LOS.

Q3, 11:22, 3rd & 4 on the FRE 25: Tom Brady checks the ball down and completes to Alshon Jeffery for 11 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Landon Collins, recovered by Tom Brady.

Scored a TD 2 plays later too.

I really need to get some offense going into the final stretch. These FG ain't going to cut it. I'm keeping Butker at this point though because he either makes it or it's blocked. No in between.

Edited by SirA1

17 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

GG @MookieMonstah

Lol this play. TB12 doesn't have these kind of wheels. Considering he was probably at least 7 yards behind the LOS.

Q3, 11:22, 3rd & 4 on the FRE 25: Tom Brady checks the ball down and completes to Alshon Jeffery for 11 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Landon Collins, recovered by Tom Brady.

Scored a TD 2 plays later too.

I really need to get some offense going into the final stretch. These FG ain't going to cut it. I'm keeping Butker at this point though because he either makes it or it's blocked. No in between.

haha

one of the aims i used to have that ill probably never get to is to output the spacial data & verbose play data of the players in the simulation to see how something like this was possible. my guess is a handful of players failed to recover before GOAT tommy scooped it up

would make some sense, since one of the effects of mud in the engine is nerfing recovery chances. and the primary attribute in the sim engine for recovery fumbles is Concentration, of which Tom Brady's is one of the highest in the sim (Concentration controls other stuff too though... really should break it out to other attributes).

• Like 1