Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

how poor Carson Wentz has fallen...

real talk though.. @Glen would have been better off keeping DK Metcalf and drafting Wentz in the 14th, than trading DK for Matt Ryan

Wentz is still going to be a low 90s passer rating guy, and probably better than at least 5 of the starters in S21

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

real talk though.. @Glen would have been better off keeping DK Metcalf and drafting Wentz in the 14th, than trading DK for Matt Ryan

Wentz is still going to be a low 90s passer rating guy, and probably better than at least 5 of the starters in S21

Yeah that’s what I figured. So if Tannehill for some reason isn’t good, I know Wentz can still keep me afloat. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Wentz just had his worst season, and possibly one of the worst QB seasons of all time.

I woulda been better off just keeping Jared Goof over drafting Wentz if we’re gonna go down that hypothetical rabbit hole.

But I wanted a QB I was confident in for the next 6+ sim seasons, and Wentz nor Goof were that.

8 minutes ago, Glen said:

Wentz just had his worst season, and possibly one of the worst QB seasons of all time.

I woulda been better off just keeping Jared Goof over drafting Wentz if we’re gonna go down that hypothetical rabbit hole.

But I wanted a QB I was confident in for the next 6+ sim seasons, and Wentz nor Goof were that.

Goof is that. You’ll see

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

That’s crazy that an adult man needs to be told when to pick. Specially one whose on 24-7.. he knows when he picks. 

That's crazy that an adult man can't even tag the person who beat him....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

That’s crazy that an adult man needs to be told when to pick. Specially one whose on 24-7.. he knows when he picks. 

When you pick earlier then your slot, and tag me, i can pick earlier.

Then the rest of us can pick earlier.

Then we finish earlier.

Come on bro, Its common courtesy