Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Q4, 0:18: Matt Bryant's kick to the RJ 16 returned by Christian Kirk for 36 yards.

Possession now belongs to the Rio de Janeiro Pirates Current score is Rio de Janeiro Pirates 24, South Africa Woolly Mammoths 27.

Q4, 0:11, 1st & 10 on the SA 48: Kenyan Drake rushes to the outside and is tackled for no gain. Tackle made by Emmanuel Ogbah. End of game.

We somehow get a terrible kick to return, and Kirk gets it to midfield. We... we run the ball?

I have Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes, 60% pass chance, 64 aggression... and we run the ******* ball?

I'll be stepping away for a couple of days from the thread.

11 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

We somehow get a terrible kick to return, and Kirk gets it to midfield. We... we run the ball?

I have Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes, 60% pass chance, 64 aggression... and we run the ******* ball?

That's egregious

12-16 yard pass attempt to the sideline (not sure if you had timeouts). Kick a field goal

Might only be like a 40% chance at having both of those things successful and reaching OT, but you had a 0% chance by running the ball

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Same thing cost me a win in an OT game. Legit same thing. 1:30 left, at midfield in OT and I ran the ball twice. Its a miserable way to lose.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You had an opportunity to add some great talent...Now youll just be stuck with a mid round 1st. Punk.

I'll be okay with a mid-round 1st if that's what it turns out to be. I don't have the tags to keep anyone more anyway and my guys are holding their own. 

Fred Warner [8 GS]: 42 tackles (4 stuffs), 1 coverage, 3 sacks.
Deion Jones [8 GS]: 44 tackles (6 stuffs), 3 sacks.

vs. 

K.J. Wright [8 GS]: 49 tackles (9 stuffs), 1 coverage, 1 sack, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
A.J. Johnson [8 GS]: 40 tackles (5 stuffs), 2 coverages, 1 forced fumble.
Anthony Barr [8 GS]: 52 tackles (7 stuffs), 2 coverages, 1 sack

Stephon Gilmore [8 GS]: 36 tackles (1 stuff), 27 coverages, 1 sack.

vs.

Casey Hayward [8 GS]: 41 tackles (1 stuff), 23 coverages, 2 interceptions, 1 forced fumble.
Kendall Fuller [8 GS]: 30 tackles (2 stuffs), 20 coverages, 1 forced fumble

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I'll be okay with a mid-round 1st if that's what it turns out to be. I don't have the tags to keep anyone more anyway and my guys are holding their own. 

Fred Warner [8 GS]: 42 tackles (4 stuffs), 1 coverage, 3 sacks.
Deion Jones [8 GS]: 44 tackles (6 stuffs), 3 sacks.

vs. 

K.J. Wright [8 GS]: 49 tackles (9 stuffs), 1 coverage, 1 sack, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
A.J. Johnson [8 GS]: 40 tackles (5 stuffs), 2 coverages, 1 forced fumble.
Anthony Barr [8 GS]: 52 tackles (7 stuffs), 2 coverages, 1 sack

Stephon Gilmore [8 GS]: 36 tackles (1 stuff), 27 coverages, 1 sack.

vs.

Casey Hayward [8 GS]: 41 tackles (1 stuff), 23 coverages, 2 interceptions, 1 forced fumble.
Kendall Fuller [8 GS]: 30 tackles (2 stuffs), 20 coverages, 1 forced fumble

Gilmore >>>>>>>>>>

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Gilmore >>>>>>>>>>

Don't disagree, but it's also the opportunity cost of not being able to keep another 3-tag player. And for one season, the difference between Gilmore and my CBs isn't proving to be worth that high cost. 

Edited by swoosh