Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Noted.....

I did that setting this week for the first time and I happened to me the last 3 weeks. Maybe it is a coaching thing????

You got one more shot Vrabel! 

hey, maybe you can trade him like i did one year!

On 4/14/2020 at 1:44 PM, Malfatron said:

norway gives

Mike Vrabel

S20 10th

mammoths give

S20 9th

7 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I just don’t know how else to prevent stuff like this. I don’t see any situation where running with 1:30 left at mid field in OT makes any sense. 

I mean simply that setting sliders based on two play calls at the end of the game isn't going to lead to overall success. Had you passed on those plays you mightve had a slightly better chance to get to fg range but no means guaranteed.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean simply that setting sliders based on two play calls at the end of the game isn't going to lead to overall success. Had you passed on those plays you mightve had a slightly better chance to get to fg range but no means guaranteed.

probably a pick 6.

your settings saved a loss

The other thing of course being offensive player stamina. WRs being asked to sprint down the field several plays in a row are less effective; QBs aren't quite the same after taking a few big hits. Of course, RBs also have stamina which is why you usually don't want to max out both run Chance and rb1 Chance. Just some food for thought.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Moon international game signup:

• Hanoi Viet Kongs
  • Norway Knights
  • Rocket City Trash Pandas
  • Reykjavík Direwolves
  • Egypt Starfalls
  • Indianapolis Predators

Bolivia international game signup:

• Rio de Janeiro Pirates
  • Freiburg Venom
  • Richmond Flying Squirrels
  • Chicago Fire

Fellas, i hear BOLIVIA is very nice this time of year

• Like 1

22 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@TheKillerNacho is there something in particular that would make a team, let's say mine for example, continuously lay huge turds in the 4th quarter. This question is clearly hypothetical, obviously.....

Points Per Quarter Allowed: 1st - 26 (Per Game: 3.71), 2nd - 35 (Per Game: 5.00), 3rd - 40 (Per Game: 5.71), 4th - 79 (Per Game: 11.29), OT - 3 (Per Game: 0.43)

oof thats bad

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Points Per Quarter Allowed: 1st - 26 (Per Game: 3.71), 2nd - 35 (Per Game: 5.00), 3rd - 40 (Per Game: 5.71), 4th - 79 (Per Game: 11.29), OT - 3 (Per Game: 0.43)

oof thats bad

Yeah, I gotta figure out why. I am dominating for 3 quarters every week and then just collapse each time.

It's got to be something in my settings. If the players were bad, it wouldn't look like that