Next Year’s QB

TOUCAN

On 3/3/2021 at 11:14 AM, e16bball said:

Well gosh, that throws a little cold water on the Lance idea. Simms has been quite good at evaluating the QB prospects in recent years. Will be interested to see why he’s got Fields and Lance so low, I’ll have to assume it’s too much of the old “one and run” read progressions. 

Only Fields was much less a one read QB in 2020 than he was in 2019, he clearly made good progress in that department from his sophomore year to his junior year. Lance has a lot of natural talent, has a good arm & throws a pretty ball but he’s a total enigma. He’s a huge risk IMO, a much larger risk than the other top 7 QBs.

On 3/3/2021 at 1:39 PM, e16bball said:
On 3/3/2021 at 12:52 PM, Thaiphoon said:

Agreed. And this is precisely the position I feared we would be in as a result of being "King of Turd Mountain" in 2020 (h/t @Woz who needs to trademark that)

That was actually me that first tossed that phrase out there. And I stole it from my girlfriend, who uses it liberally 😂 @Wozdid make it famous, though, so he obviously deserves much of the credit.

12b1d948d027e18f3df34ef64e9ca1bc.jpg

• Like 3