Week 6: Jets vs Pats

Dr.O

7 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

Well, I live less than a mile from the stadium and usually will tailgate then nab any tickets before kickoff. Frequently can get 1-2 for $40-50 each right now at most $70 if I get it for the second level. Jets fans aren't going so prices have been incredibly cheap. This was the only game so far where top-level tickets were over $60 and it's cause Pats fans were doing all the buying.

I got $20 tickets to our Thanksgiving game the year we played the Bengals haha it was great. 

On 16/10/2017 at 9:52 PM, xenajets said:

Not trying to wriggle out of anything. I didn’t say it was the Patriots fault that the play was overturned.

I am just talking facts. The Patriots are cheats as they have shown on more than one occasion and have been punished accordingly. 

I don’t understand where your going with this?!? 

Grow up. 

14 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

Well, I live less than a mile from the stadium and usually will tailgate then nab any tickets before kickoff. Frequently can get 1-2 for $40-50 each right now at most $70 if I get it for the second level. Jets fans aren't going so prices have been incredibly cheap. This was the only game so far where top-level tickets were over $60 and it's cause Pats fans were doing all the buying.

I mean that is awesome I would do that every week as well. I live on long island. I leave early and fly down there in an hour but its literally 3 hours to get home since traffic is a nightmare. It ruins the rest of the day if its a 1oclock and if its a 4 your not getting him till 11-12. Just way too much. 

3 hours ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Isn't Williams playing hurt? Are we ready to declare that he won't be great under those circumstances?

Let's be patient here.

Since when lol. Are we making excuses for the players we slightly overrate again? Like Mo wasn't "fully" healed last year and this year he is and still isn't effective. Williams is a quality player, but he is far from a great one. 

2 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Since when lol. Are we making excuses for the players we slightly overrate again? Like Mo wasn't "fully" healed last year and this year he is and still isn't effective. Williams is a quality player, but he is far from a great one. 

Williams has been playing through a wrist injury not trying to defend  him from not having any sacks in 6 weeks but that might be part of it

On 10/19/2017 at 12:26 PM, ekill08x said:

Honestly i hope that is the reason I just havent heard that anywhere and follow the team just as closely as anyone else. Leo still plays decent but Mo is not worth keeping healthy or not. Change this D back to 4-3 and maybe even lee will be an average starter. 

22 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Honestly i hope that is the reason I just havent heard that anywhere and follow the team just as closely as anyone else. Leo still plays decent but Mo is not worth keeping healthy or not. Change this D back to 4-3 and maybe even lee will be an average starter. 

Lee is much better suited for a 43 just question the holes we would need to fill to play it compared to the holes we need to fill in our 34 now.

On 10/21/2017 at 1:16 PM, Dr.O said:

Lee is much better suited for a 43 just question the holes we would need to fill to play it compared to the holes we need to fill in our 34 now.

True but its not like our defense is good. its pretty terrible, now is the time to make the switch.

Archived