No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

Town:  Counselor, Orca, bcb

Counselor claimed watcher early, but has not been CC'd.  
bcb:  cc'd the scum malf faking tracker
Orca:  has been lying low, but I don't see that as a scumtell.  I have some reservation in that he has been pretty tunneled on Md4L without much shift to anyone else aside from nacho after nacho survived D1....that said, that is more town Orca IMO.

neutral:  pickle, Md4L, TK3, Daniel

The pickle and Md4L dynamic will resolve.  i don't have much of a read on Md4l.  Once he had the target from pickle and was marked for death, he pretty much checked out it feels.  That does feel like a pickle play working off Orca read on D1.  

Tk3 has been reasonable in his posts on the key dynamics of the game.   has not stepped out too far which would lean more scum than town.  Has not claimed anything, though that fits his distain for early claiming.

Daniel PGO claim with no pressure and seemingly out of the blue was odd D1.   I do get the reasoning why and it does make sense.  he didn't have the best response when asked about whether he would know if swag had targeted him N1.   at some point, he probably needs to be voted out otherwise it is a smooth scum play to avoid being targeted for the game

Scum:  Malf, Mwil, gopher

gopher has been minimally active and was harping on the scum hunting ....yet we get crickets on that front.  

Mwil bomb on bcb feels very different from the pickle version to the point that I feel it is fake.  I think he wanted a claime from bcb for non town reasons.  his push on counselor was sketchy as hell and I would think him having played as long as he has with counselor, it would be understood as a counselor type play/claim.

malf is lock scum so not much more to be said that I have not already stated

Squire’s scum list for yall to peruse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So which of Orca or BCB?

Orca defended Squire all day yesterday and has been inherently antitown. BCB isn’t cleared, but he wasn’t CC’d. I’d point out that scum could have killed the actual tracker and bcb claimed that himself and tried to get squire off...or he could have legitimately cc’d because he’s the tracker. All his moves and results were already in thread. If scum was smart, they’d have “blocked” him and kill you. I’m skeptical of anyone who claims block in light of squires visit on you N1.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Orca defended Squire all day yesterday and has been inherently antitown. BCB isn’t cleared, but he wasn’t CC’d. I’d point out that scum could have killed the actual tracker and bcb claimed that himself and tried to get squire off...or he could have legitimately cc’d because he’s the tracker. All his moves and results were already in thread. If scum was smart, they’d have “blocked” him and kill you. I’m skeptical of anyone who claims block in light of squires visit on you N1.

Isn’t your bomb supposed to go off and kill BCB?