No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

Just now, Counselor said:

So I am going to say scum has a kill, role block, and an invest. Josh was invested N1 they knew he was the tracker which makes sense on why Josh N2. BCB is scum.

Perfectly plausible.  Especially if he thinks squire is screwed, and scummates would know Malf wasn't the tracker.

On 2/15/2021 at 1:53 PM, bcb1213 said:

If that's true. Something unintentionally hilarious took place 

On 2/15/2021 at 8:22 PM, bcb1213 said:

Because I'm outed, I can also give my lol target luck 

Mwil nowhere night one 

Pickle nowhere night two 

Breadcrumbing.

The “fake bomb” Mwil and BCB scum buddies. Mwil you the role blocker? 

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Perfectly plausible.  Especially if he thinks squire is screwed, and scummates would know Malf wasn't the tracker.

yep.

scum would know im a mason, and i basically told squire in discord that i was gonna call him out in thread if it turned out that i didnt believe him

so scum knew i wasnt a tracker the whole time

malf

trust me, if i thought you were scum, you would know sooner rather than later

squire

you have a kill??

malf:

no. but im a tracker.

squire

who have you tracked?

malf

not really

Asking Pickle if he put the bomb on him when he knew pickle went nowhere according to his moves then saying something hilarious happened after Pickle claimed 1 shot. Knows Josh is the dead tracker so can claim Mwil went no where. Now the bomb is a fake bomb. Mwil is either killing or is the actual role block. 

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So I am going to say scum has a kill, role block, and an invest. Josh was invested N1 they knew he was the tracker which makes sense on why Josh N2. BCB is scum.

My thought as well. He thought he was actually going to die yesterday and made a last ditch effort to save squire, kill malf, use the roleblock to block you one more time and then take out pickle/MD4L and triple up.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Breadcrumbing.

The “fake bomb” Mwil and BCB scum buddies. Mwil you the role blocker? 

...what?

Just now, MWil23 said:

My thought as well. He thought he was actually going to die yesterday and made a last ditch effort to save squire, kill malf, use the roleblock to block you one more time and then take out pickle/MD4L and triple up.

...what?

Breadcrumbing is what you do as scum and I see this being your idea and plan

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Asking Pickle if he put the bomb on him when he knew pickle went nowhere according to his moves then saying something hilarious happened after Pickle claimed 1 shot. Knows Josh is the dead tracker so can claim Mwil went no where. Now the bomb is a fake bomb. Mwil is either killing or is the actual role block. 

I forgot about this.

But that's pretty damning.

• Like 1