No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

From most town to most scum for me

• Orca is 100% clear as the doctor
  • Malf is virtually clear in my book

small gap

• Counselor is probably just being effed with all game, but there is a scenario where he is actually doing things and just pretending he isn't/can't

small gap

• Pickle is probably telling the truth. His threadplay isn't what I would expect from town pickle. Has his move been verified in any way? that's virtually his entire game thus far

big gap

• gopher has done nothing, shared nothing, and fits as inactive scum. Also repeatedly is saying he "never claimed" while also being unwilling to claim. The gopher/squire interaction redeems him a little bit in my book
  • mwil is bomber. could be scum, could be vig. I don't like his reaction to my claim
  • md4l has done nothing, shared nothing, and fits as inactive scum. we need a claim
  • daniel has done nothing, shared minimal, and fits as inactive scum. he claimed PGO so early.. like, I suppose he could have been trying to save a vig from hitting him, but like.. PGO should be trying to draw hits, not outright warn scum

I'm a little thrown off by there being at least 3 if not 4 players claiming to be in the bomb/pgo/deadman trigger/vengeful space. I'm guessing at least one of them is lying

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

PGO should be trying to draw hits, not outright warn scum

If we assume it's 10-3-1, there's a three times greater chance that I get targeted by town over scum.

And since all of yall are always suspicious of me when I'm town, there's a very good chance a townie targets me if I say nothing.  Rather play it safe with a role like mine.  It's statistically the better play as town.

Also..

21 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I've been scum together with everyone over the course of this game.

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Except me

13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm about 97% sure someone has claimed I'm scum with you at some point.

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

small gap

• Counselor is probably just being effed with all game, but there is a scenario where he is actually doing things and just pretending he isn't/can't

small gap

• Pickle is probably telling the truth. His threadplay isn't what I would expect from town pickle. Has his move been verified in any way? that's virtually his entire game thus far

big gap

• gopher has done nothing, shared nothing, and fits as inactive scum. Also repeatedly is saying he "never claimed" while also being unwilling to claim. The gopher/squire interaction redeems him a little bit in my book
  • mwil is bomber. could be scum, could be vig. I don't like his reaction to my claim
  • md4l has done nothing, shared nothing, and fits as inactive scum. we need a claim
  • daniel has done nothing, shared minimal, and fits as inactive scum. he claimed PGO so early.. like, I suppose he could have been trying to save a vig from hitting him, but like.. PGO should be trying to draw hits, not outright warn scum

I'm a little thrown off by there being at least 3 if not 4 players claiming to be in the bomb/pgo/deadman trigger/vengeful space. I'm guessing at least one of them is lying

And there we go.

Just now, Daniel said:

If we assume it's 10-3-1, there's a three times greater chance that I get targeted by town over scum.

And since all of yall are always suspicious of me when I'm town, there's a very good chance a townie targets me if I say nothing.  Rather play it safe with a role like mine.  It's statistically the better play as town.

lol, what? you can't look at total number of players, you have to look at total number of night hits. I would guess town vig account for like 10-20% of all hits in most games.. 80-90% of the hit being via non-town

It's not the statistically better play in any way

Just now, Tk3 said:

lol, what? you can't look at total number of players, you have to look at total number of night hits. I would guess town vig account for like 10-20% of all hits in most games.. 80-90% of the hit being via non-town

It's not the statistically better play in any way

I don't know where you got that I would only kill a vig, but OK.

14 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

small gap

small gap

big gap

When did I say I wasn’t willing to claim? Making stuff up I see.