No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm still stuck here. 

Its part of why I was zeroed in on MD4L. Maybe it was just coincidence, but it felt more unlikley imo. 

Given the setup that we know, would town have 2 bomb type roles, PGO, vengeful?, a SK in the game, etc. Maybe if there was a frame (dont get me paranoid lol). I just don't see Mwil as being town. Seems more like a strongman variant of an additional hit for scum 

I'm sticking with Mwil today unless something else comes up 

Its even more suspicious if I told everything I know.  Well maybe you could argue less suspicious.  Id be on the more suspicious side though 

10 hours ago, Counselor said:

@gopherwrestler you want to fess up that you visited me last night or do I have to nail your coffin shut myself?

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

Billy the kid.

MWil seems likely to be the last scum, but we also know what he does, so I think it likely to be one of Gopher or Tk3 that should be the push today.

Me as a policy lynch makes sense if we can’t come up with better. I actually do have more to reveal about my role, if it comes to it later.

But as a pgo, I obviously can’t prove anything.

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

I was only a one shot pgo. If anyone is killed, I just become a passive roleblocker.

Kept it quiet so scum would waste a kill or two trying to redirect people into me as an extra kill if they had a redirector.

daniel