No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

The way I see it, we have three typically scum roles: a rolecop and two killers.

MD4L's claim, along with Squire's, tells me that the scum faction probably don't have a rolecop, or they would have had better claims.  It's an odd night, so we can test his ability on someone like Malf or Orca, since IIRC they haven't outted their roles yet.

MWil we know the ability of, and he's used it.  He lines up with who should be scum, and seems to be lying about his ability.

Gopher has an unconfirmed kill ability, lied about his ability, and isn't cooperating, but he doesn't line up with being aligned with squire.  We can't test his ability without killing someone or him.

We've only lynched scum and there don't appear to be kills left, or if there are, they're being held.  So either the scum are out of kills, and it's just a matter of time until they're caught, or there's something else going on.  Recruitment, maybe?  Seems unlikely with no alignment cop, but possible.

If we're looking for a remaining scum player that isn't aligned with squire, it could be gopher, Tk3, or MWil.  Same if there's a recruiter.

If we're looking for a remaining scum player who's the last one left in his faction, it's got to be MWil or Tk3.

The thing I would worry about connecting abilities is a JOAT.  A scum JOAT can hide behind one confirmed ability and use it to hide.  I think MWil is the safest lynch today, and we can see what Tk3 comes up with tonight.  If he confirms his ability, lynch gopher tomorrow or me.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Hmmmm...

So, from a dynamics standpoint, that leaves:

Me: Granted, we have confirmation from BCB that I went nowhere N1

TK3: Verbiage dispute about my role, but meta seems Town oriented to me

Gopher: Vig claim and that he hasn't used it, when @Daniel pointed out that @gopherwrestler already submitted his moves, meaning that Gopher lied about that or about his role.

@Malfatron 

Daniel: Claimed PGO D1. Unverified.

I was gunna use it on squire. He was lynched, and I never got back online to change it off of him. No sense of using last night.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Gopher never said he sent in his moves.

daniel was just commented that gopher hadnt been modkilled yet, so presumably he was submitting moves

but you dont have to submit moves for a one shot per the rules

so theres no smoking gun here

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

But he said that he DID submit a move and then couldn't change it because it was past the deadline. That's the smoking gun.

Hey look it’s captain obvious, but you see.... in mafia, you don’t shoot the dead. And I sent in shooting squire mid day. Before he was the lynch lead. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron tell me that this isn't a lie. He said it was a 1 shot, but almost 24 hours ago he said that he had submitted his moves and couldn't change it because it was past the deadline.

Where is the lie? I literally said I submitted to shoot squire. You’re starting to act a lot like squire and pretending to fish. 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

So you want a chance to have a mislynch?

Uh yeah, it better than no chance and scum winning right? Would you rather have an extra day if we mislynch...? 

13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

We've only lynched scum and there don't appear to be kills left, or if there are, they're being held.  So either the scum are out of kills, and it's just a matter of time until they're caught, or there's something else going on.  Recruitment, maybe?  Seems unlikely with no alignment cop, but possible.

This can't be serious, right...

...or, they tried to hit Counselor, who Orca protected.

It seems like you're trying too hard.

Daniel