No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Yes. Forge and I were the sole winners (camping game). Both of us were PGO. I didn’t kill anyone, but like 5 people visited Forge and died. However, I’m curious to see how many of us have vengeful or aggressive roles this game. 

@Counselor do you have nightly watches?

(I forgot to add his claim earlier).

No odd night only 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

You went from being willing to make bets, have pickle needing to call you "nacho daddy" before.  Now you are willing to consider being wrong.  

Can you explain that transformation in stance?

?

I know I'm town.

I'm not 100% certain my hypothesis on the game is correct.

What don't you get?

You baited it and then let it go to discord random.  Seems like you wanted the chance to keep your ability hidden if possible

I mean, yeah, was torn between consuming my only ability or not knowing that now I'm vulnerable. 

How are you getting that no bad guys existed yet on night 0 a good guy died? 

by your proposed theory, there was a bad guy in the game to start, yet you have insisted there was not and we are/were all town.  

Where was the VC when nacho shifted to no lynch?

n0 is clearly an example, nothing more. I'm not going to read into it more than that. If I'm right, it's just to get people suspicious of eachother. Of course, now we're probably looking at whoever rolled vig initially being an actual bad guy.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m going through the list of possibilities as to who would kill SwAg. If PR, Daniel, Gopher and I (I am) are telling the truth, and in light of Nacho being lynchproof, that narrows the field by over 25%.

You believe those claims?

Thoughts on any being fake?

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

The tiebreaker went to discord randomizer.  He still could have died .

Safest way to safe him would have been to self vote knowing you would survive.

Let me ask you the reverse question.

If I were scum godfather there, why in the world would I have left it up to chance, there? If gopher was town, it would've still be advantageous to my team to vote him, ensuring a free kill. Even if I looked bad, whatever, I'm the godfather so I'm safe from lynching anyway. If gopher is my partner, why would I chance letting him die instead of hammering myself to ensure his survival?

From my perspective, and my theory on the game setup is wrong and there really were a scum faction at the beginning of the game, gopher is almost certainly not part of that faction. There's little reason for them to have let gopher have a chance at being the lynch there when there were so many votes unaccounted for (barring that his teammates were all on me). Hell, even gopher was voting for bcb so he could've switched his vote to me to guarantee that he saves himself. However, there was no vote movement at all leading up to the deadline. Which should tell anyone that gopher is unaligned with anyone. This is also partially the reason I'm more confident about my theory than I was on the previous day... it just didn't seem like anyone cared who got lynched.

23 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You believe those claims?

Thoughts on any being fake?

I’m not willing to accept all of them at face value. Counselor coming out and claiming watcher unpressed and outing himself/putting a target on his back unnecessarily really doesn’t make sense to me IMO.

16 hours ago, Dome said:

8 votes needed for majority:

4 nacho - squire, pickle, tk3, md4l

4 gopher - counselor, swag, Daniel, mwil

3 md4l -  bcb, orca, gopher

2 squire - matts, Josh 

1 No Lynch - Nacho

PLEASE CHECK FOR ACCURACY

ftr, this was the final vc.

anyone could've changed their vote at any point to confirm me or gopher biting the dust, or forced md4l to join the potential chopping block but no one did anything.