No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

5 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

So without reading, nacho is the scum gf and the brothers are trying to lynch him again? 

That’s the gist of it. You will not convince me that Nacho isn’t a GF.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not willing to accept all of them at face value. Counselor coming out and claiming watcher unpressed and outing himself/putting a target on his back unnecessarily really doesn’t make sense to me IMO.

Yeah, I don’t know why he would do that.

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TK3 and bcb should get pushed in some capacity too.

I agree with both of these things.

But Gopher actually feels like the way to go today to me. At least at first. Nacho threw himself in front of a bullet for Gopher, and he’s the scumfather.

And so many passive/whatever kill roles is suspicious.

And I don’t buy for a second that he did it because he knew Gopher was town. People follow Nacho, and if his goal was to prevent the Gopher lynch, he could have argued against it. Instead, he just no lynched.

The only thing that gives me pause on that connection is that he wholeheartedly defended him after the fact. Seems too much for a teammate, maybe.

But Gopher seemed like a sure lynch, so he may just be trying to damage control someone he thinks is doomed sooner or later.

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

agree with both of these things.

But Gopher actually feels like the way to go today to me. At least at first. Nacho threw himself in front of a bullet for Gopher, and he’s the scumfather.

And so many passive/whatever kill roles is suspicious

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

And I don’t buy for a second that he did it because he knew Gopher was town. People follow Nacho, and if his goal was to prevent the Gopher lynch, he could have argued against it. Instead, he just no lynched.

The only thing that gives me pause on that connection is that he wholeheartedly defended him after the fact. Seems too much for a teammate, maybe.

But Gopher seemed like a sure lynch, so he may just be trying to damage control someone he thinks is doomed sooner or later.

I can go Gopher

Nacho was putting in the overtime to explain the hit even before it happened. He was arguing a no=scum game, while laying the basework for a scum hit, and then giving an explanation after it happened

Frankly, I'm leaning towards a "survives the first death" scum role for him

The ONLY thing that is holding me back is his choice to remain on the no vote and not voting for Gopher at the last second. idk if he felt like doing so would expose him and so he chose the 50/50 route?

Also.. sort of weird that counselor is just outright claiming to have visited the guy who died, but that he was roleblocked as if he was afraid someone was going to ask him why he was at swags and is trying to get ahead of it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:

7 votes needed for a majority...

2 Nacho - Pickle, Orca

1 Orca - Nacho

1 Josh - squire 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

TK3 and bcb should get pushed in some capacity too.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

That’s the gist of it. You will not convince me that Nacho isn’t a GF.

Yeah, I don’t know why he would do that.

I agree with both of these things.

And so many passive/whatever kill roles is suspicious.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I can go Gopher

7 votes needed for a majority...

2 Nacho - Pickle, Orca

2 gopher - Daniel, Mwil

1 Orca - Nacho

1 Josh - squire 

23 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Also.. sort of weird that counselor is just outright claiming to have visited the guy who died, but that he was roleblocked as if he was afraid someone was going to ask him why he was at swags and is trying to get ahead of it

...while outing the tracker or trying to draw a cc from the watcher. I’m having issues with that too.

Just now, MWil23 said:

...while outing the tracker or trying to draw a cc from the watcher. I’m having issues with that too.

also a little curious that everyone just glossed over it like it was nothing

like.. if he's scum I think its bold to make that claim.. but something about it doesn's sit right

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Daniel: nacho is the scum gf

Nacho let's gopher have a 50/50 shot at dying knowing he would live and gopher would die defying any logical connection theh would have

Daniel: let's go gopher, no way they are together but let's do it anyway

Mwil: I'm following on anyone not named mwil

....you do raise a good point there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

also a little curious that everyone just glossed over it like it was nothing

like.. if he's scum I think its bold to make that claim.. but something about it doesn's sit right

I said something relatively immediately. And to be fair, it’s the type of no pressure aggressive play that I’d make because “scum wouldn’t do that”. It gives town points while getting ahead of something. Odd night also gives me serious issues.