No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

That's fine if there aren't better options.  I don't bring anything useful to the table ability-wise.

I'm fine leaving Counselor for another day, but trying to lynch Nacho again seems really foolish.  There's no upside there IMO.

I agree on voting nacho again seems like a foolish proposition if he is a godfather.  

Do you have any other reads or thoughts on players?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I can understand the suspicion around Daniel but I could see PGO if the game is what I originally suspected. He claimed it on day 1 too, a bold claim considering gopher's soft.

Meanwhile, Orca hasn't claimed. Probably started out as vig and killed Swag. Or or Bad Guy if the game actually started with those. Pretty confident in that.

I'm going back and forth whether Pickle's claimed ability is scum or not.

That pickle - MD4L dynamic is tricky.   if both are town, voting pickle ...based on his claim, would remove 2 town.  Not ideal from a numbers perspective.  Might be another case of doing scum a favor if we vote pickle and it ends up as a 2 for 1.  if pickle is alive tomorrow, then that changes the thinking on md4L in my mind and would move him pretty high on the scum list.  

@TheKillerNacho can you lay out your thoughts on Orca?  

Just now, squire12 said:

I agree on voting nacho again seems like a foolish proposition if he is a godfather.  

Do you have any other reads or thoughts on players?

Nothing strong, but my scummiest leans are MWil, Gopher, and you.  Gopher has disappeared though, and looks like he'll miss the vote, so he's a waste, MWil isn't a strong scum lean, and I think you're scum literally because your actions make you read town to me, and I'm using my new system.

I could go bcb since he's a lurker.

Pickle is making sense to me, town lean.

Orca, I don't have a read on.

Josh was weird with what looked like a VI thing that he's gone off of.

MD4L had some odd votes, as has Matts, and neither has been particularly active.

Tk3 I get mixed signals from.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

That pickle - MD4L dynamic is tricky.   if both are town, voting pickle ...based on his claim, would remove 2 town.  Not ideal from a numbers perspective.  Might be another case of doing scum a favor if we vote pickle and it ends up as a 2 for 1.  if pickle is alive tomorrow, then that changes the thinking on md4L in my mind and would move him pretty high on the scum list.  

Unclaimed, highly aggressive last night, would definitely shoot Swag n1 as a vig or mafia.

Hasn't contributed much rather than hard tunneling me with his brother despite the fact both thought I was a scum godfather yesterday.

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I can understand the suspicion around Daniel but I could see PGO if the game is what I originally suspected. He claimed it on day 1 too, a bold claim considering gopher's soft.

Meanwhile, Orca hasn't claimed. Probably started out as vig and killed Swag. Or or Bad Guy if the game actually started with those. Pretty confident in that.

I'm going back and forth whether Pickle's claimed ability is scum or not.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Im Ready Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

How is it foolish?

Ok.  walk me through the scenarios and pros/cons of a nacho vote?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It gives info on the setup without losing town 

and if he is town??

I think him not swinging a vote to gopher that would have kept his presumed godfather role hidden would have been the smarter play.... at least that is what I would have done

Just now, The Orca said:

I dont. Do you believe a GF that can't die until the end works in a 14 person game? 

Like jesus

I  hate to spell it out for you more than I already have so ill just quote myself

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I cannot follow this train of thought at all. I know you are trying so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.

But if I'm scum with a 1-shot death or lynch proof or whatever else you're thinking, there's still literally no reason whatsoever for me not to hammer gopher. Would be easy to justify ("it was him or me and I know I'm not scum"), and even if it would draw suspicion onto myself, I'd still have that ability to fall back on... and if I did get lynched d2 instead, that would be two wasted lynches for town. Quite literally a no-brainer.

But alas, I'm not scum. I was more interested to see if anyone else moved to save/endanger gopher or md4l while also no lynching based on my hunch, knowing I'd live regardless.

But do tell me. I'm what universe do I value looking slightly more suspicious as scum over preserving my power and getting a town lynched? Unless you think gopher is also scum which makes even less sense, given the circumstances.

Then you have Pickle and Orca who are calling me scum God father but voting me anyways. Those are who I'd suspect the most. If there were d1 scum and they thought they had a town vs town bandwagon, it must've been extremely frustrating that I didn't die. Also they would be completely aware that I'm not scum godfather, and see me as a possible easy lynch (clearly without thinking it completely through). Although they could just be town,  again, not thinking it fully through.

Either way, I don't know if there was scum initially but clearly there is now. Who would kill swag? Orca is definitely my first suspect. But yall do what you want.