No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Ok.  walk me through the scenarios and pros/cons of a nacho vote?

and if he is town??

I think him not swinging a vote to gopher that would have kept his presumed godfather role hidden would have been the smarter play.... at least that is what I would have done

We only lost 1 town D/N1 and Nacho is hard pounding a setup that doesn't make sense imo. We can see if he indeed is a GF and then ignore everything he has said and don't lose town. 

If he is town we lose town but still learn info on his sincerity on the setup theory

Cons, if he is scum...none imo. He would either die or live as a GF and we know 

If he town well we lose a town which hurts but now is the time to test it

Nacho has ignored his own logic if he really believed his setup theory imo, which is a huge red flag 

If you want purely reads MD4L and Mwil imo

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 11:41 AM, squire12 said:

my scum reads:

nacho:  nothing to contribute, staying out of the discussions.   Pickle very well could be onto something with the nacho move off gopher.   something about a hunch that we should no lynch, but no reasoning when asked to provide one

Matts:  drops in, makes a vote.   comments on a few posts from Mwil on songs, then nothing more

gopher:  the interaction between he and I had some defensive and paranoid tones (though he will say they were not and he does  not get paranoid) and coupled with the threat of if he is voted out, then I would be next

Josh:  seems to be going over the top with the hugs and all caps usage.  no vote/no lynch votes feels like trying not to raise the suspicion from anyone

I listed Josh as a scum read

On 2/13/2021 at 1:49 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Alright I’m done typing in caps.

then he is done doing the all caps thing

On 2/13/2021 at 1:50 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Anyway, Squire brings up my idea for a no vote as a way to not bring up suspicion. I personally am usually suspicious of the non suspicious. So, Squire

followed closely by a retaliation vote

On 2/13/2021 at 1:50 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Memeing was fun while it lasted.

On 2/13/2021 at 3:02 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Because it got boring and your judgement was asinine.

10 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

RIP Swag. I’ll miss you,

8 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I mean this in the kindest possible way:
This is the stupidest thing you could do.

I've been in and out all morning chief.

inb4 "WhErRe aRe YouR POsTs ScUM?!" 

Knee slapper! Come on, I think you're better than low hanging fruit, Squire.

When tf are you people going to realize that 9 times out of time when I do something out of the ordinary it's that despite playing this game for over a year now I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'M DOING?!

I'm not scum. I'm town af, and if you kill me you're going to set town wayyyyy back

4 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Squire

I’m continuing to be petty

This is the extent of Josh posts after he stopped typing in caps.  

josh

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

true, it probably advances your win condition. but you'll have to explain to everyone else how laughably wrong you were or you'll be a lynch target yourself.

I'm town and there is no changing that. Don't care if I'm wrong at all. Don't care if I'm a lynch target at all. I'll be fine and so will town 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We only lost 1 town D/N1 and Nacho is hard pounding a setup that doesn't make sense imo. We can see if he indeed is a GF and then ignore everything he has said and don't lose town. 

If he is town we lose town but still learn info on his sincerity on the setup theory

Cons, if he is scum...none imo. He would either die or live as a GF and we know 

If he town well we lose a town which hurts but now is the time to test it

Nacho has ignored his own logic if he really believed his setup theory imo, which is a huge red flag 

If you want purely reads MD4L and Mwil imo

Thanks for sharing this.  

Hypotheticals

• Nacho is Town
    • voting him out loses a town (-)
    • based on his claim he is essentially vanilla, so least damaging in terms of role/ability
    • might shed some light on set up, but if his theory is in any way accurate, anyone voting him could become scum
      • that feels broken if it is a majority lynch...unless it is all SK or indies
  • nacho is scum
    • godfather
      • escapes the vote and we know for sure and maybe can start to connect some pieces together
    • scum non godfather
      • he is eliminated and that is a win for town

@Daniel, @The Orca, @MWil23, @Matts4313, @Counselor thoughts on this?  am I missing something

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

so you will not explain?

you made a statement, that i "ignored my own logic".

i only asked you to explain this. you respond with memes, ok

Im not obligated to answer your questions. You know it's not an insult so you insinuating it is gets no response. 

That said go back and read pretty sure I posted the answer to your question before 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thanks for sharing this.  

Hypotheticals

• Nacho is Town
    • voting him out loses a town (-)
    • based on his claim he is essentially vanilla, so least damaging in terms of role/ability
    • might shed some light on set up, but if his theory is in any way accurate, anyone voting him could become scum
      • that feels broken if it is a majority lynch...unless it is all SK or indies
  • nacho is scum
    • godfather
      • escapes the vote and we know for sure and maybe can start to connect some pieces together
    • scum non godfather
      • he is eliminated and that is a win for town

@Daniel, @The Orca, @MWil23, @Matts4313, @Counselor thoughts on this?  am I missing something

@TheKillerNacho  what am I missing in this hypothetical?