The Trade Chat Thread 🔄

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Wilson is great and all but is anyone worried he'll be 33 within the first month of the season? We'd have to give up 3+ firsts to get their attention probably. I would do it in Watson without hesitation but Wilson I am a little sceptical. 

Not me. Wilson has said he wants to play into his 40s like Brady. Whether his body holds up like Brady is another story. Probably why he wants to get out lf Seattle

Sadly, Wilson at 33 won't help us be considered serious contender.  We are more than a Russ away from that, and by the time we fix the other issues, he is probably mid late 30's possibly closing that window.  This doesn't make sense to me.  Watson absolutely does.  

• Like 1

It would be tough to not get excited about Russell Wilson coming here, and I am sure I would become extremely optimistic about the next year or 2.
But i dont think it would end the way we wanted. 
Wed still have a bad D, yes our O would be better, but wed have less resources to fix our D. 
Russ is upset with Seattle. . . which has been a pretty consistent team. . . he would probably end up getting frustrated with us and demand another trade. 

• Like 1

I will say this if your trade for Russ you’re going all in on offense. Carr is a good QB but with limitations which stops you from doing that and needing a middle of the road defense. With Russ you get a legit tip 5 QB who can bring another aspect to the game as well as makes other great. To be able to go all in on offense you have to make sure you’re top 5 in scoring offense to offset what the defense will lack. Russell with Waller, Jacobs Ruggs Edwards and another WR can get you to top 5 scoring easily especially with the protection the Raiders can offer him.