The Trade Chat Thread 🔄

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Wilson is great and all but is anyone worried he'll be 33 within the first month of the season? We'd have to give up 3+ firsts to get their attention probably. I would do it in Watson without hesitation but Wilson I am a little sceptical. 

Aaron Rodgers is 37 and Tom Brady is 43, didn't seem to stop them from winning. 

What Vic would give up

Our Raiders offer

What can you offer in a trade? How about the Raiders’ all-time passing leader? Seattle would have to take Derek Carr back, and he was a top-10ish quarterback last year who is only making $19.5 million next season. I don’t think the Seahawks want to add much more salary, so we would throw in a 2022 first-round pick, second-year guard John Simpson — who would start for them — and second-year special teams war daddy/safety Tanner Muse. That’s the best we can do.

32 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

What Vic would give up

Our Raiders offer

What can you offer in a trade? How about the Raiders’ all-time passing leader? Seattle would have to take Derek Carr back, and he was a top-10ish quarterback last year who is only making $19.5 million next season. I don’t think the Seahawks want to add much more salary, so we would throw in a 2022 first-round pick, second-year guard John Simpson — who would start for them — and second-year special teams war daddy/safety Tanner Muse. That’s the best we can do.

Seattle would never do that but we sure as hell would!

16 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Why would Wilson's agent list us as a potential destination? I thought @Frankie2Gunz said we're a talentless, dysfunctional, undesirable franchise no one wants to come to? 🤔

Haha agents can say whatever they want, that doesn't make it true.  Those must be the same rumors that had Brady coming to LV last season.  You guys are so gullible it's not funny. 

Show me proof of Russ saying that or any player explaining why coming to LV is a desirable place to play other than the new stadium or tax breaks....  

No chance he ends in in LV and I think WIlson is a top 2 QB in the NFL...  No chance Russ is that stupid so keep dreaming. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Haha agents can say whatever they want, that doesn't make it true.  Those must be the same rumors that had Brady coming to LV last season.  You guys are so gullible it's not funny. 

Show me proof of Russ saying that or any player explaining why coming to LV is a desirable place to play other than the new stadium or tax breaks....  

No chance he ends in in LV and I think WIlson is a top 2 QB in the NFL...  No chance Russ is that stupid so keep dreaming. 

The guy has a no trade clause and his agent literally listed us as one of the four teams he would waive it for.

5 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

The guy has a no trade clause and his agent literally listed us as one of the four teams he would waive it for.

Zero proof Russ has said this... 

Explain to me why Wilson who is seeking success and Championships would want to come to a team with zero direction, one of the leagues worst D's, no proven talent at WR, has a bad salary cap situation and a now questionable Oline with 2 possible holes to fill?  

Do you really think Russ is that stupid?  Like I said keep dreaming because there is zero chance he ends up here.