Madden 21 Franchise - Survey

JBURGE

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:
14 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Be the Packers and relocate them.

Agreed.

Move em to further north in wisconsin

I have yet to do a Packers build. Wouldn't make a ton of sense because I'd be trading Rodgers, Zadarius, Jaire etc. Looking for a mess so I don't look like an idiot getting rid of their best players. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

I think Denver would be interesting

I think I am leaning Denver. Would suck cause I wouldn't be keeping much of their young offensive core intact for long, but they are interesting and I have never done a Broncos rebuild before. Will suck to be against the Chiefs, but it is what it is. Simming in this game is pretty bad so I might get lucky. 

8 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I think I am leaning Denver. Would suck cause I wouldn't be keeping much of their young offensive core intact for long, but they are interesting and I have never done a Broncos rebuild before. Will suck to be against the Chiefs, but it is what it is. Simming in this game is pretty bad so I might get lucky. 

thats why its interesting presicely because moving away from Lock and Co needs to be done

After looking over the suggestions, I think I am going to go ahead and do a Falcons rebuild. They do not have a good young core of players like the Broncos are building on offense, thery have an aging QB, and are in a division that is not handcuffed by the Chiefs for the next 10 years. I will get started today