Aaron Rodgers Broken Collarbone - potentially out for season

Cakeshoppe

Update on the situation: **** everything.

Re Hundley: I think he might actually have been good enough to win us a game today if the OL wasn't so shredded with injuries. Not sure how he's gonna win any games for us with Bulaga, Bakhtiari, and Taylor all in the training room.

Not that it matters big picture. This team doesn't have a super bowl shot with 12 at QB. The sad truth.

Long term: If we can get 12 back at 100% health for 2018 I won't be consider missing the remainder of 2017 a bad result. Last time it was the non-throwing shoulder, but this time it's the more important one and if it's bad (compound) who knows if he'll ever be the same player again? I'm worried career first, season distant second.

Gotta reiterate: **** everything about this game.

8 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Kaepernick isn't a good match for us and we sure as heck don't need that baggage. 

"Baggage." Please. I'd love it if we would sign him, but I don't think we will, as it's not Ted's style. We will roll with Hundley. But there's not anyone better than Kaep out there, we need someone with legs behind this OL.

Romo isn't the likely play... he has health issues. The play for any name is Kap.... and that is still crazy unlikely.

Its Hundley's team, they will sign a veteran to be his backup to help with the teaching. But the offense will get better.

They will have him practicing with the starters and game planning for Hundley's strengths. Even though it's probably a lost season for GB games will still be exciting because this is Hundley's shot... he has been waiting for this.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

this exact scenario is why the 'you can't drive the QB into the ground' rule is in place.

and it wasn't even called.

the irony.

The refs today were far worse than the replacement refs in Seattle or honestly any game I can ever remember watching as a fan of this team. Single handily killed or extended drives at least 5 or more times 

4 minutes ago, CheeseheadinMA said:

"Baggage." Please. I'd love it if we would sign him, but I don't think we will, as it's not Ted's style. We will roll with Hundley. But there's not anyone better than Kaep out there, we need someone with legs behind this OL.

His pro communist crap is more than baggage.  Screw that guy.

Just now, Green19 said:

Also.... if this lost season renders Saquon Barkley in green and gold that might be a small bright spot in all of this.

I'd almost be willing to bet my life savings on Ted avoiding a back that high. Especially after drafting 3 last year. He won't give up on Williams until he costs us games.

Archived