Aaron Rodgers Broken Collarbone - potentially out for season

Cakeshoppe

1 minute ago, pf9 said:

Dare I say we sign Johnny Football? After all, I do believe in second chances for certain people.

Callahan imo. I think we roll with Hundley starting unless he really disappoints over the next 4 weeks or so. If he goes down, it's hopeless. Tank and go in for the pick.

I was gone since before the season started because the last time I wasn't posting on a football forum, the Packers won the Super Bowl.  Ruled that out as what's been holding our team back. 

Really tough situation to be in right now as a fan.  If Rodgers has a shot at coming back a week before the playoffs, this team still has a shot in the playoffs.  If Rodgers is done for the entire year, this team doesn't have a shot.  It's going to be very tough to watch Packer games this year knowing that while not knowing if Rodgers has a chance to come back. 

15 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Dare I say we sign Johnny Football? After all, I do believe in second chances for certain people.

only if fire the coaching staff and bring in Chip Kelly. just for the rest of the season of course

Kaepernick isn't a good match for us and we sure as heck don't need that baggage.  We are going to have to get a veteran of some sort just in case Hundley goes down too.

I truly hope if Aaron can't return we stumble so much that we can end up with a top 10 pick in April.  I know that might sound like blasphemy but we need more truly impact players on the other side of the ball.  Hundley should be better next week with all the reps but we aren't going anywhere without #12.

Archived