Aaron Rodgers Broken Collarbone - potentially out for season

Cakeshoppe

Well, that makes fishing in the fall a whole lot easier for me.

This team wins maybe two games if Rodgers can't come back.  If at full health and only Rodgers out, maybe they win 4.

So that's football for yah.

Hoping that they IR him for the season and play some of the younger guys.  See what Biegle can do.  Janis.  Davis.

Then head into the draft getting a higher pick in every round and a lot of comp picks.  All good things.  This is how you build a great team over time.  Tank for one reason or another in a year to get a high pick and hope you hit.

Too bad it comes at the expense of this season.  Really thought we had a chance.

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

this exact scenario is why the 'you can't drive the QB into the ground' rule is in place.

and it wasn't even called.

the irony.

he ran him over, he didn't drive into the ground.  If he did, he would have landed on top of rodgers.  He landed about 3 yards past him.

1 minute ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

His pro communist crap is more than baggage.  Screw that guy.

And even if you ignore his antics if he were any good now he'd be on somebody's roster.   There are several players on NFL rosters who are also creeps.

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I'd almost be willing to bet my life savings on Ted avoiding a back that high. Especially after drafting 3 last year. He won't give up on Williams until he costs us games.

Then who is the best defensive player ? I'd imagine the first few picks will be QBs.

Just now, th87 said:

Another sucky thing is that this buys Capers yet another year.

Honestly feels like his job is completely on the line if some of the DBs come back like king and house and burnett.  If the defense doesn't win the team a few games, then I doubt Capers keeps his job.

Still, they did ok today.

Archived