17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I would draft another LB late. I think I did in most of my mocks.

Yeah plus with Cincy living on the injured reserves most of his career its just the way to go. Our special teams unit could use some fresh legs and speed.

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I would draft another LB late. I think I did in most of my mocks.

Are there any LSU LBs coming out?  Not sure how many WLB there are.  White is such a good blitzer, leaving at MLB and having to cover RBs there is no need to change.

19 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Are there any LSU LBs coming out?  Not sure how many WLB there are.  White is such a good blitzer, leaving at MLB and having to cover RBs there is no need to change.

Jabrill Cox from LSU. He's an excellent off ball LB who thrives in coverage.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Jabrill Cox from LSU. He's an excellent off ball LB who thrives in coverage.

If he’s there in R3, after already addressing DE/OLB in the first 2, would not be mad at it. Kendall Beckwith type insurance. And can replace David in a couple seasons who is 32.

32. Azeez Ojulari, Edge, Georgia

64. Jay Tufele, IDL, USC

95. D'Ante Smith, OT, East Carolina

137. Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky

177. Whop Philyor, WR, Indiana

186. Shaka Toney, Edge, Penn State

Edited by Caaddy24
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, patsjunky54 said:

This is such a hard year to predict! The rankings are all over the place. No combine is really affecting things with the lack of interviews to gauge teams interest and centralized work outs  

Yeah there’s going to be a lot of WTF picks in the first 2 rounds. This year is really a crapshoot. From 1 year wonders, to guys opting out and guys ascending. I think Bucs are in good shape though. Trench guys and running backs are easy to evaluate. 

Fantasy never-would-happen-but-what-the-hell Mock

Extend Tom Brady, restructure Marpet and Evans, re-sign Lavonte (3yr deal), Shaq (2yr), Suh (1yr), AB (2yr), Succop (lifetime)

Franchise tag Chris Godwin

Trade Donovan Smith to the Bengals for #69

Trade Godwin + #64 to the Ravens for Orlando Brown

Trade #32 for #51 + #74 + #120

Draft

#51 - Joe Tyron, EDGE, Washington

We got Shaq back, but JPP is getting up there in age for a pass rusher nd probably on his last year as a starter with us. Work the athletic Tyron into the rotation this year and hopefully he's ready to be an impact starter in 2022.

#64 - Nico Collins, WR, Michigan

Opted out this past season, but showed up at the senior bowl. A big WR with speed and vertical ability (19.7 ypr last time he played), who isnt afraid to block. Sounds like a perfect fit for the offense and a potential Godwin replacement.

#74 - Jay Tufele, IDL, USC (alt. Marvin Wilson, IDL, FSU)

Depending on development, could be splitting time with Suh as soon as this season. Either way, looking at getting a starter in 2022 here. I trust our FO's evaluations on lineman whoever they decide to go with.

#95 - Quinn Meinerz, IOL,

Small school versatile lineman? Licht is salivating.

#120 - Tyler Shelvin, NT, LSU

Depth/relief for Vea, and Bowles can even have some fun with a huge 3 man front with Vea and Gholston. Gets a boost from being from LSU.

#133 - Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR, Iowa

Speedy WR with KR potential, Scotty Miller insurance as he might price himself out of our range by the time his contract is up

#173 - Charles Snowden, ILB, Virginia

Intriguing linebacker prospect, standing 6'6" and has shown ability to cover. Depth/ST piece.

#182 - Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa

The Bucs have already seen plenty of tape on Alaric after watching Tristan last year, and he should be a good depth piece with potential to even slide inside to guard.

48 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Not a fan of the first rd pick.  An under sized DT, who needs time to develop to take the spot of K Davis I guess.  Isn t Davis an under sized DT who needs time to develop?  

As far as oline, Licht has pretty much drafted prospects who played tackle in  college.  They left the prospect outside or kicked him inside.  He usually does not draft guards from college.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Love it. Levi is about the same size as Sheldon Richardson. Offers more pass rush prowess than any other DT not named Vita Vea with his quickness.

Joe Tyron and Gainwell are tremendous adds + value. Dont need them to be a starter right now but can be key contributors during situational football.

• Like 1