Mock Drafts

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

oh

I can see it. He'd be that weapon that could be lined up all over the field as a mismatch (ala the Demetric Felton type we all think Bucs are in play for). I think he could be in play even more so if we don't bring AB back before the draft.

I'm hesitant on Moore though, as I think he's more of an athlete than anything. He gives me the Tavon Austin vibe; a guy who can do it all, but never excelled at any one thing and because of this ended up not being an impactful player. 

Wonder if we're looking at Elijah Moore too?

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-2021-nfl-mock-draft-3-0-49ers-go-all-in-on-mac-jones

DJs new mock post Darnold trade

spoiler its Elijah Moore

dont like it

been watching Elijah Moore vs Rondale Moore vs Demetric Felton highlights

Felton looks more electric, both Moore's are faster (40s) but both are also smaller in height (rondale - 5'7 , elijah 5'9, Felton 5'10) and weight (rondale 180, elijah 178,  Felton 195)

even if Felton is a reach in the 3rd he presents better value than Elijah or Rondale in the 1st

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

That draft is ok. I like the sound of getting raw developmental guys. This is the year to take them. Guys that just need some polishing, so they won't be going early in the draft. And that don't have red flags like medical or off field issues. Like Arians said, guys that like to play football. I'd prefer a guy that can play center. But, not sure if there's a mid round developmental guy like that. Maybe the center from Stanford.