Russell Wilson reportedly unhappy with Seahawks

DigInBoys

25 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Wilson for Watson.

/thread

Haha, I'd be so onboard with this. "Cornball brother" Wilson hooking up with Jack Easterby (who cares who anybody else is in that organization) would be hilarious. It would either result in some unholy SB victory for the Texans powered by black/white magic or Wilson losing his faith and the ultimate confirmation that Easterby is, in fact, the anti-christ.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

lol.

I'll say it:

As great as RW is, the dude has been treated with kid gloves his entire career.

Between Carroll telling Sherman to quit being so tough on Russ in practice (LOL) and babying him, to him throwing THE WORST INTERCEPTION IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE IN THE SUPER BOWL, while the coaching staff completely took 100% of the blame (anyone else does that, they're blasted), to him being, at best, very corny and quirky, to at worst, being super fake and passive aggressive, to not owning his own limitations (he played like Jared Goff the last 60% of the season) such as holding the ball too long and thinking that he's the same athlete that he was 5 years ago (he's not), to an absolutely inflated opinion of himself as a Top 5 guy in history, when he's not even a Top 5 guy in today's NFL (Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, Allen, Watson), and I'd argue that due to age, teams would rather have Herbert and potentially even Dak.

He's a surefire HOF Quarterback, but he's way behind a lot of guys in the history of the league, and he's been babied more than any QB I've ever seen. Here's an idea Russ...if you want to cook, maybe don't suck/play mediocre football. Here's another idea...if you want to be a Top 5 QB of all time (LOL), consider earning a single MVP vote in your career first, let alone winning one.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'll say it:

As great as RW is, the dude has been treated with kid gloves his entire career.

Between Carroll telling Sherman to quit being so tough on Russ in practice (LOL) and babying him, to him throwing THE WORST INTERCEPTION IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE IN THE SUPER BOWL, while the coaching staff completely took 100% of the blame (anyone else does that, they're blasted), to him being, at best, very corny and quirky, to at worst, being super fake and passive aggressive, to not owning his own limitations (he played like Jared Goff the last 60% of the season) such as holding the ball too long and thinking that he's the same athlete that he was 5 years ago (he's not), to an absolutely inflated opinion of himself as a Top 5 guy in history, when he's not even a Top 5 guy in today's NFL (Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, Allen, Watson), and I'd argue that due to age, teams would rather have Herbert and potentially even Dak.

He's a surefire HOF Quarterback, but he's way behind a lot of guys in the history of the league, and he's been babied more than any QB I've ever seen. Here's an idea Russ...if you want to cook, maybe don't suck/play mediocre football. Here's another idea...if you want to be a Top 5 QB of all time (LOL), consider earning a single MVP vote in your career first, let alone winning one.

I would only blame him for that INT if he changed the play at the LOS.  I know the coaching staff took the heat but it wouldn't surprise me if they did that to protect their star player.  I think you are being overly harsh here.    He may not be a top 5 guy but he isn't chopped liver either.  His abilities have saved Seattle's bacon more than a few times.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I would only blame him for that INT if he changed the play at the LOS.  I know the coaching staff took the heat but it wouldn't surprise me if they did that to protect their star player.  I think you are being overly harsh here.    He may not be a top 5 guy but he isn't chopped liver either.  His abilities have saved Seattle's bacon more than a few times.

Just a reminder:

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's a surefire HOF Quarterback

:) 

37 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

haha top 5 of all time, he is clearly drinking his own kool aid. He may have started out under 6 feet in the league but his ego has him well over that 6 foot marker right now

Is he a top 5 all time under 6’ QB?

18 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

As business man myself, I gotta say this is pretty false. You can't get ish done in any business unless people like you. In your own office and out. 

im speaking specifically about the GM, what players think of GMs shouldnt have much effect , its moreso what the organization thinks about the GM

GMs should be objective, and if that means taking calls about bettering the franchise, thats what you do

it doesnt go both ways, Russ is out here NAMING other teams he wouldnt mind going to and youre saying that the GM shouldnt be a "bad guy" by taking a decent deal to him that he might not like?

im confused

also, i could name plenty of ppl that the majority of the population do not like, yet get things done, so thats not entirely accurate, perception isnt always reality, i learned that one in the military