The Howie Roseman is Elite and I’ve Never Said Anything Different Thread

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

If in 2 years from now the cycle repeats itself. Then yes, we'll have our answer. 

We have the benefit of hindsight with one. Comparing a known and an unknown and holding them to the same scrutiny is foolish.

Anyways. This ain't about Carson. It's about Doug in this case, and he was holding this team back each year aside from 2017.

There's no debating that, for sure. All I'm saying is a lot people like to pretend him, carson, etc. were simply never good and got lucky/carried. Hell, literally ALL of us did that when we thought reich was the true mastermind of the SB run for awhile. 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 1:58 PM, Daimonas said:

There's no debating that, for sure. All I'm saying is a lot people like to pretend him, carson, etc. were simply never good and got lucky/carried. Hell, literally ALL of us did that when we thought reich was the true mastermind of the SB run for awhile. 

Doug got too smug after 2017 like success went to his head too much. Guy wrote a frickin book.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, downundermike said:

It was a good draft, and even though this is seriously unrealistic, I think this one I did April 24th stacks up pretty well.

made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Given where Ricks went, that doesn't look as good in retrospect. Hate the Antonio Johnson pick. Otherwise, yeah that's pretty nice. 

But Jalen & Nolan & Ringo & Swift > 

• 3 weeks later...

How much would he cost and what's left on his current contract?

Can never have enough good pass rushers, BG on his last year too. I can definitely see it but it's not like we aren't already 4 deep at the position?

Sweat/ BG

Reddick/ Smith

I guess they could always give Nolan the Jordan Davis treatment as a Rookie with more experienced/PB caliber DE?

Rather trade for Budda!

Edited by Nabbs4u

Hunter would be a great addition. I was looking more for a veteran 1 year deal for a rotation piece but with BG and Cox hanging it up next year, might as well do it a little prematurely and sure up the next few years on the DL.