Adrian Peterson wants in

bucsfan333

Tell you what. He still has a special ability to find the end zone with goaline runs. And with Rojo getting stuffed on 3rd and 4th down in the Super Bowl, I think something needs to be said about that. And Peterson still has better hands than both Lenny and rojo. 

16 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Tell you what. He still has a special ability to find the end zone with goaline runs. And with Rojo getting stuffed on 3rd and 4th down in the Super Bowl, I think something needs to be said about that. And Peterson still has better hands than both Lenny and rojo. 

I mean, I'm not worried about it with RoJo. It was one series, it was just magnified because it was the super bowl. If RoJo simply extends the ball at all on that 4th down run, he's in. That's a teachable moment and easily correctable. 

AP converted just under 52% of his goal-line carries (inside the 5 yard line) this past season. Lenny and RjoJo were at 42% each (weird they both finished at same rate), so not a huge discrepancy .

I'd argue that AP offers anything better in the passing game, he's actually been a downgrade statistically speaking. He hasn't caught more than 20 balls since 2015. He also does little after the catch.

I'd rather focus on bringing in more of a true pass-catching back to compliment RoJo as the workhorse. Remember, RoJo is going into a contract year; I'd expect him to feast...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'd argue that AP offers anything better in the passing game, he's actually been a downgrade statistically speaking. He hasn't caught more than 20 balls since 2015. He also does little after the catch.

He wasn't even a third down back in his prime.