Would you traxe up to 9th for Penei Sewell

I’m fine keeping all those picks and taking Leatherwood or Cosmi. I’m only omitting Darriahaw because I haven’t seen him play much. Not sure why Eichenburg has fallen down mocks so much, I like him. Put it this way. If they come out of the first 3 rounds with one of those tackles and Deonte Brown (my guy this cycle) I’d be a happy man. 

I would trade up for Sewell in a second.  He is a better prospect then either Samuel or Williams were, lot of publications are calling him the best OT prospect since Anthony Munoz and he was a slam dunk hall of fame.  Also getting him at which I seriously doubt he would be there at that point, but if he is would keep him away from both the Giants and Cowboys, and we could move Lucas to RT and finally have a line like we did with Samuel and Jansen manning the tackle positions.  Would give us a top 5 offensive and defensive lines which is how you win in the NFL.

6 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

If he somehow drops t 9, I would absolutely trade up.  He's in the mold of Chris Samuels or Trent Williams, a perennial top tackle who will anchor the left side for a decade and play at a borderline HOF level.  

LT are a premium and seem to be the most expensive position outside of DE, DT and QB

5 hours ago, skinsfan68 said:

I would trade up for Sewell in a second.  He is a better prospect then either Samuel or Williams were, lot of publications are calling him the best OT prospect since Anthony Munoz and he was a slam dunk hall of fame.  Also getting him at which I seriously doubt he would be there at that point, but if he is would keep him away from both the Giants and Cowboys, and we could move Lucas to RT and finally have a line like we did with Samuel and Jansen manning the tackle positions.  Would give us a top 5 offensive and defensive lines which is how you win in the NFL.

if hes at 9 my fear would be he goes to the cowboys

I think the better move than trading up for Sewell?

Would be to see what OT Orlando Brown (Ravens) would cost in a trade.

Like would swapping 1sts & giving them a 2nd or 3rd be enough?

We would move down from 19-to-27.

We suck at drafting in 2nd round anyways...ship that with the trade.

I have no idea what he will command in trade, but it would be good insurance on RT Morgan Moses & LT S. Charles.

That would leave us #27 & (2) 3rd round picks & the rest.

We would be solid at Tackle with Brown, Moses & Charles.

& Still have the #27 for the draft, or for a further trade.

I'm just not sure what Orlando Brown would command in a trade.

But Baltimore Ravens to Washington would probably be a reasonable transition Geographic wise.

16 hours ago, skinsfan68 said:

Not saying Sewell isn't a great prospect, but I have two words for you to put things in perspective.  Andrew Thomas.