Bucs vs the other 6 AFC playoff teams?

Blackstar12

Browns would have beat them by 40. That is with 40% of the roster out with Covid and Stefanski as the only active coach.

Honestly, any team who could handle the pass rush better would have a better chance. Which is probably any of them minus Pittsburgh. Whether they actually win who knows. Bucs weren't a great team but very good and destroyed KC because of scrub offensive tackles. That is hard to overcome.

In the end it doesn't matter, they are the champs and we can see how they fare next year against the Bills and pretend it matters.

• Like 5

I mean obviously there is any given Sunday but Tampa just trashed the clear class of the AFC this year.

If you want me to guess who I think would be the worst matchup? Probably the Titans. Derrick Henry would be able to keep the Bucs pass rush honest and it would open up opportunities for the passing game. Vrabel also knows as much about Brady as anyone.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

They would of beat all of them. Actually the only one I think that’d be close is the Bills as they match up very well stylistically. 

The Bills are a weaker version of the Chiefs. Worse run game. Their run defense is soft, their pass defense is respectable (like KC) they have a worse pass rush than KC. Their pass protection would be better but that’s mainly because KC was missing Eric Fisher

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Colts would’ve given them trouble. Man people really overrating this Bucs team. Don’t think they were even the best team in their own division. Good team and had the balance to win the SB. Simple.

They clearly were the best in their division at the latter end of the season. They smeshed NO. Went into GB and beat them. Wiped out the Chiefs. They were the best at the business end of the season.

12 hours ago, SkippyX said:

The way Tampa was playing I would pick them to go 31-0 in a playoffs against everyone.

They were clearly the best team this year.

The beat both 1 seeds and a 2 seed as it is.

They were clearly the best team in January/early February

I think its an important distinction, although the final conclusion is the same - the way they played in the super bowl beats any team

• Like 2