NHL 18

BLick12

Played one game online. Was up 4-0 in the 2nd period until the dude quit.

With that being said, I personally think this game is such a disappointment, although it may be premature. Doesn't feel like the gameplay is any smoother. Still have to check out HUT.

If anyone wants to get rocked on Xbox, drop your GTs.

On 9/14/2017 at 6:56 AM, Word_is_Bond said:

Played one game online. Was up 4-0 in the 2nd period until the dude quit.

With that being said, I personally think this game is such a disappointment, although it may be premature. Doesn't feel like the gameplay is any smoother. Still have to check out HUT.

Really? that's odd. I see a significant improvement, especially when it comes to playing the puck in very closed quarters (like in front of the net, or when players are very close to each other)

Played a little more of the free trial. The expansion mode is really cool for franchise.

Continued my online dominance. In two games I outscored my opponents 11-1, all my goals were consecutive after allowing a snipe from Kopitar on the first shot in the first game. At least Brian Elliott seems to be somewhat of an upgrade over Mason in this game. I only play with the Flyers in versus.

• 4 weeks later...

Picked this up last night because I've been enjoying the start to the hockey season this year, and I hadn't purchased an NHL on the ps4 since it came out yet. I'm still very early on, have only played a few games, and my overall opinion on it is has been....meh. It's the gameplay that has been killing it for me. For some reason, it's just not as fun to actually play as it was earlier in the decade. It may just take me some warming up though - obviously its a considerable change from the last time I played. Will say, however, that I do love the menus. They did a great job on those. Trades feel impossible to pull off unless it's a very minor deal or a trade that I was offered. A little frustrating with that. 

7 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Going to buy one game for Black Friday. I kinda want this. Havent played it in probably 5 years.

This, Madden, Baseketball, or something else?

I mean....it probably depends on which sport you prefer.

Im not sure what the "best" game is of the sports games.    I heard bad things about both basketball games, but I dont know for sure.    Heard good things about NHL, but I wouldnt play it enough to warrant the price.     Madden 18 seems like a roster update of Madden 17 from what Ive heard and what little Ive played.

If you are looking beyond sports....your money can be spent much better elsewhere, but again, it depends what youre into.  

4 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I mean....it probably depends on which sport you prefer.

Im not sure what the "best" game is of the sports games.    I heard bad things about both basketball games, but I dont know for sure.    Heard good things about NHL, but I wouldnt play it enough to warrant the price.     Madden 18 seems like a roster update of Madden 17 from what Ive heard and what little Ive played.

If you are looking beyond sports....your money can be spent much better elsewhere, but again, it depends what youre into.  

I play a game for about a month and get tired of it. Im more likely to play a sports game. Doesnt really matter which one. 

My pack luck for HUT has been amazing this year.

I've pulled...

Sittler

Niedermayer

McDonald

St Louis

Price

Geno

TOTW Backstrom

Karlsson

All for starters. I've pulled so many collectibles and more. I've spent like 350k on packs alone and profited at least 300k. I have only 250k at the moment, but I've got enough stuff to sell to make coins in the long run by a large margin. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived