Pouncey brothers retire

notthatbluestuff

While I think they're both bad people off the field I see there's a lot of class in this topic I see...

That said, next time we'll be hearing from Maurkice will be about 15 to 25 years from now at a HoF induction. Least deserving lineman since Kevin Mawae who was also a Center.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

While I think they're both bad people off the field I see there's a lot of class in this topic I see...

That said, next time we'll be hearing from Maurkice will be about 15 to 25 years from now at a HoF induction. Least deserving lineman since Kevin Mawae who was also a Center.

Agreed.

He made the pro bowl almost every year, and deserved maybe 3 or 4 of them.   

Pouncey was never as a good as he was portrayed....and this is coming from someone who desperately wanted him and was doing cartwheels when we got him.     Solid player, but only had a few years I felt like he actually played like a great-elite center.     Jeff Hartings, who never got the same recognition and will never sniff the HoF was notably better than Pouncey.