Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

14 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

wood wont be in our plans when the rockets get good again.  we need talent everywhere. if we pass on cade cause of porter im going to lose it. 

Wood is wrapped up for the next 2 seasons and then we have plenty of cap space to resign him him for another 4 years. He’s definitely gonna be in our plans the 5-8 seasons. 

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Wood is wrapped up for the next 2 seasons and then we have plenty of cap space to resign him him for another 4 years. He’s definitely gonna be in our plans the 5-8 seasons. 

we are expected to be bad the next 2 seasons, I can see Wood being frustrated from now until those 2 seasons. 

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

we are expected to be bad the next 2 seasons, I can see Wood being frustrated from now until those 2 seasons. 

Just looking at Woods story, I would say that because we made him rich and took a chance on him, he will be faithful to us and resigns 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 12:58 PM, Pastor Dillon said:

Just looking at Woods story, I would say that because we made him rich and took a chance on him, he will be faithful to us and resigns 

Probably not. Christian Wood has bounced from team to team while showing this promise because of his attitude/ego. Do you really think the Pelicans and Pistons watched him play well and just decided they didn't want a good big man? The guy has rubbed people the wrong way since he entered the league, hope he's grown up but...

On 5/3/2021 at 4:48 PM, Texansfan713 said:

wood wont be in our plans when the rockets get good again.  we need talent everywhere. if we pass on cade cause of porter im going to lose it. 

I wouldn't bank on getting the #1 overall pick tbh. New lottery isn't/hasn't been kind to the worst teams.

58 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

yeah im hoping the rockets break the trend, but at this point i would take any pick in the top 4. 

If Houston ends up with a top 4 pick they're in a great spot. They'll be able to land Cade, Mobley, Suggs, or Green. 

• Like 1