Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Nope. I still am high on Hayes and not taking another year of a bad contract on top of losing Hayes.  This would be a dumb move for the Pistons.  Sounds like we are going to buy out Blake so he likely ends up a Laker soon. 

yeah, I think Blake gets bought out.

You gonna keep Jerami Grant, or sell high on him?

2 minutes ago, the lone star said:

You gonna keep Jerami Grant, or sell high on him?

I’m all for selling high, but guessing based on our offseason that we still think we can build with this core.  Tbh we are still losing with him so might be worth hanging onto.  But if we can get some future picks for him, I’d flip him quick. 

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I’m all for selling high, but guessing based on our offseason that we still think we can build with this core.  Tbh we are still losing with him so might be worth hanging onto.  But if we can get some future picks for him, I’d flip him quick. 

I agree. He's a good player, but he's not a true #1. Sell high if you can.

2 hours ago, the lone star said:

His salary makes him almost impossible to trade. He wants to play for a contender but I can't see any team being able or willing to give up guys to match his $36.8 salary. I think he ends up with the Nets. Reunites with DJ, gets to compete for a title, goes to a team where he just has to be a guy, and they have $11.4M in exceptions they can use to pay him. 

Apparently the Bulls are pursuing a trade for Lonzo Ball. 

One rumor that I've seen.

Chicago receives: Lonzo Ball, Nicolo Melli, Cleveland 2021 2nd, Washington 2021 2nd

New Orleans receives: Thad Young, Denzel Valentine, Chicago 2023 1st round pick 

During the pre-draft process I said Haliburton to Chicago at #4 was a perfect fit. They needed another playmaker and with his C&S ability he fit perfectly next to LaVine because he could play off ball. And he would've also allowed Coby White to shift into a 6th man/instant offense off the bench type of role.

38 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

His salary makes him almost impossible to trade. He wants to play for a contender but I can't see any team being able or willing to give up guys to match his $36.8 salary. I think he ends up with the Nets. Reunites with DJ, gets to compete for a title, goes to a team where he just has to be a guy, and they have $11.4M in exceptions they can use to pay him. 

I hope you are right and Griffin ends up in Brooklyn. 

14 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think if he is bought out soon he ends up with the Lakers.  He is a fill in for AD for a few weeks, again gets to be a fourth option on a team and can help off the bench in the playoffs.  He gets to go back to his city he planned to stay in and compete for a title in his old building.