Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Seems pretty damn complicated tbh. And would Philly really want Schroder? Plus can they even afford him with their current cap situation?

That's putting it mildly.  And no, Philadelphia can't S&T for Schroder because it would put them above the Apron.

If Utah is looking to shed some cap space:

Utah gets Damyean Dotson (non-guaranteed), Dylan Windler, 2022 2nd round pick

-gets Utah's salary cap down by more than 20m, more than enough to sign Conley and another veteran

Cleveland gets Derrick Favors, Bojan Bogdanovic, #30

-gets an additional pick, veteran depth with Favors, and Bojan who fills a need as well as becomes a viable asset. 

3 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

If Utah is looking to shed some cap space:

Utah gets Damyean Dotson (non-guaranteed), Dylan Windler, 2022 2nd round pick

-gets Utah's salary cap down by more than 20m, more than enough to sign Conley and another veteran

Cleveland gets Derrick Favors, Bojan Bogdanovic, #30

-gets an additional pick, veteran depth with Favors, and Bojan who fills a need as well as becomes a viable asset. 

We're definitely not dumping Bojan just to dump him. If we're dumping salaries it will be Favors + #30 for a couple of 2nd round picks or future picks. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

We're definitely not dumping Bojan just to dump him. If we're dumping salaries it will be Favors + #30 for a couple of 2nd round picks or future picks. 

I'm fine with that too. Rumors are all over, Favors for sure, but it sounded like the Jazz were open to moving multiple vets. 

Just now, H2ThaIzzo said:

I'm fine with that too. Rumors are all over, Favors for sure, but it sounded like the Jazz were open to moving multiple vets. 

We're reportedly actively shopping Favors to dump his contract. And are willing to trade Bojan/Royce/Ingles if we can net a serious upgrade. Our beat writer said that most of the Ingles/Bojan trade rumors are coming from teams that are interested in trading for them, not from the Jazz.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We're reportedly actively shopping Favors to dump his contract. And are willing to trade Bojan/Royce/Ingles if we can net a serious upgrade. Our beat writer said that most of the Ingles/Bojan trade rumors are coming from teams that are interested in trading for them, not from the Jazz.

I'd honestly take Favors contract to get the 30th pick. We have the space to essentially take him on and not make you take anything back in return. 

1 minute ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

I'd honestly take Favors contract to get the 30th pick. We have the space to essentially take him on and not make you take anything back in return. 

I actually think that'd be a solid move for both teams. Especially if you guys draft Mobley tonight because even though Favors isn't what he once was he's still a solid backup center. So if you let Allen walk in free agency you'd at least already have a solid veteran presence behind Mobley. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I actually think that'd be a solid move for both teams. Especially if you guys draft Mobley tonight because even though Favors isn't what he once was he's still a solid backup center. So if you let Allen walk in free agency you'd at least already have a solid veteran presence behind Mobley. 

yep. and his contract isn't crippling to us by any means either.