Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

42 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Dario Saric and Jalen Smith for Thad Young seems to have legs but I don’t think Smith gets Chicago to take on Saric’s extra year.  I would do Crowder for Young which frees up $10m after next season for L-Tax purposes. #thinkinglikeSarver 

Isn't Thad on the Spurs?

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Pacers receive: CJ McCollum, Jusuf Nurkic, Tyrese Maxey, 2022 1st (Philly), 2022 1st (POR), 2024 1st (Philly)

Blazers receive: Ben Simmons, Myles Turner, Malcom Brogdon, Matisse Thybulle

76ers receive: Damian Lillard, Anferee Simmons 

Why does Indiana get Maxey and all the 1sts? The Blazers are giving up the 2 best players in the deal.

Edit: And Simons? Yeah, makes no sense for Indiana to be getting those picks.

Edited by seminoles1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I mean seriously, they're getting an enormous trade package for Malcolm Brogdon and Myles Turner. Fine players, but good lord.

It's just a proposal sir, we can move assets around. 

But a team of:

Brogdon - Powell - Roco - Simmons - Turner

Would be fire. 

On 8/14/2021 at 6:49 PM, CWood21 said:

I mean, it's all kinds of messed up.  Portland gets all kinds of screwed here.

Have Portland keep CJ in that deal and it works better value wise IMO.  Probably not salary wise so maybe swap CJ for Covington and that with Nurkic, Maxey and 3 firsts seems like a good haul for Turner and Brogdon.  Maybe Portland keeps that first too.  Then Portland would have Brogdon, CJ, Powell, Simmons, Turner which is a solid team.  Philly gets their stud in Dame, and Indiana gets a reset with a young PG and some picks. 

5 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

KAT for Jaylen Brown.

Who says no?

I think it's pretty clear at this point that Boston has essentially no interest in trading Brown. I also really don't see how that deal would be enticing for the Wolves as they'd have essentially nothing at the 5. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think it's pretty clear at this point that Boston has essentially no interest in trading Brown. I also really don't see how that deal would be enticing for the Wolves as they'd have essentially nothing at the 5. 

Aaron Baynes is still a FA and would slide in nicely to that starting role for cheap.

Boston needs to get off the idea of having their two best players be wing scorers. Tatum and KAT heading into their primes with solid pieces around could be a top 3 seed in the East.

37 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Aaron Baynes is still a FA and would slide in nicely to that starting role for cheap.

Boston needs to get off the idea of having their two best players be wing scorers. Tatum and KAT heading into their primes with solid pieces around could be a top 3 seed in the East.

They already have Al Horford and Robert Williams at the 5 though. 

Boston has made the ECF in 2/3 years with a healthy Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum. Brown has made a significant leap every year he has been in the league and having good wings is what wins in playoff basketball. How often have even the best big men in the league made deep runs in the playoffs in recent history?