Propose A Trade Thread

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Smith is worthless and Saric is injury prone. I know they are just for salary purposes, but Ayton and late 1sts is not enough for KAT.

Landry Shamet and Cam Johnson instead is fair.

I’d trade picks but not rotation guys.  Towns is a incredible shooter but not a game changer.  I just think the Ayton thing might be beyond repair. 

15 hours ago, the lone star said:

I'd do it.

I think Bagley would be a nice addition for Dallas. I loved Marvin at Duke and it's been super disappointing to see his career thus far with the Kings but I still think he can be a good player if he's given the right opportunity. 

• Like 1
On 11/10/2021 at 11:38 AM, JDBrocks said:

That's not gonna happen, IMO, without more coming back to the Bulls. Bagley's value is nowhere near Coby's, and the Bulls need to keep shooters.

Bagley is the former #2 overall pick in his fourth NBA season and has produced when he has gotten consistent minutes. Coby White's solid but he's coming off of a shoulder injury and is an inefficient volume scorer. 

Utah receives: Hamidou Diallo

Detroit receives: Udoka Azubukie, Elijah Hughes, 2nd round pick 

The Pistons are 29th in the league in rebounding and lack size down low, Udoka averaged 18/13 in the summer league but just doesn't have a spot in our rotation. They also need some more shooting and Hughes is a big wing that shot the 3 ball at a 37% clip in the summer league and 43% in the preseason. The Jazz need some more athleticism on the wing. 

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think Bagley would be a nice addition for Dallas. I loved Marvin at Duke and it's been super disappointing to see his career thus far with the Kings but I still think he can be a good player if he's given the right opportunity. 

I would have liked him more with Carlisle than Kidd tbh, but I like what Kidd is doing with empowering other players on the roster not named Luka. That just has to happen if this team wants to take the next step.

Well that and they gotta get another legit starter. KP, THJ, Powell, and DFS is not going to cut it. Need to make multiple trades, no doubt.

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Bagley is the former #2 overall pick in his fourth NBA season and has produced when he has gotten consistent minutes. Coby White's solid but he's coming off of a shoulder injury and is an inefficient volume scorer. 

And Bagley has been one of the worst defenders in the NBA and worked his way out of a rotation that he was supposed to be a centerpiece of. Former number 2 pick doesn’t mean anything now. Coby White has also been forced into being a primary ball handler and distributor.

I’m actually kind of interested to see how he fits with this Bulls team. If I’m the Bulls there’s no way I’m giving up Coby White+ to get Marvin Bagley.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

And Bagley has been one of the worst defenders in the NBA and worked his way out of a rotation that he was supposed to be a centerpiece of. Former number 2 pick doesn’t mean anything now. Coby White has also been forced into being a primary ball handler and distributor.

I’m actually kind of interested to see how he fits with this Bulls team. If I’m the Bulls there’s no way I’m giving up Coby White+ to get Marvin Bagley.

Yeah I've always thought Coby was better suited to be in a 6th man, instant offense off the bench type of role. 

• 3 weeks later...

Pacers receive: C James Wiseman, F Juan Toscano-Anderson, SG Damion Lee, SG Donte DiVincenzo, a 1st Round Pick from the Warriors and a 2nd Round Pick from the Bucks

Warriors receive: C Myles Turner

Bucks receive: C Kevon Looney

or

Pacers receive: C James Wiseman, SG Moses Moody, SG Donte DiVincenzo and a 2nd Round pick from the Bucks

Warriors receive: C Myles Turner

Bucks receive: C Kevon Looney

Edited by beekay414