Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

I wouldn’t trade #6

On 5/26/2022 at 12:56 AM, NYRaider said:

I like this deal a lot more than the Brogdon/Turner for Ayton deal personally. Brogdon has 3 yr/$75M left on his deal, will be 30 this season, and hasn't been able to stay healthy over the past three years. 

Turner has had his injury issues over the last three seasons as well but he's only on a 1 yr/$18M deal so there's not a long term commitment to him. If he can stay healthy he fits well with what you guys like to do as a center that protects the rim and can space the floor. I think his ability to space would actually help both Paul and Booker get to the rim more.

Ideally you could then add someone like Jaden Ivey at #6.

That’s crazy. 

I don’t see Indy moving the #6 and Turner for DA but that would be a win for the Suns.  

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

I wouldn’t trade #6

That’s crazy. 

I don’t see Indy moving the #6 and Turner for DA but that would be a win for the Suns.  

I wonder if you guys will even be able to get anything back in a S&T if he just signs a max offer sheet?

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I wonder if you guys will even be able to get anything back in a S&T if he just signs a max offer sheet?

They don’t want Ayton back at the max but won’t let him walk for nothing.  If he wants out of Phoenix he will need that team to work with the Suns.  Otherwise it’s a match and trade later in the year which is a scenario that everyone loses.  

2 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

They don’t want Ayton back at the max but won’t let him walk for nothing.  If he wants out of Phoenix he will need that team to work with the Suns.  Otherwise it’s a match and trade later in the year which is a scenario that everyone loses.  

Gotcha, makes sense. Seems like he's almost guaranteed to get a max deal.

• 3 weeks later...