Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Over the top? The dude has sucked since he got injured.

You must have missed the MVP chants echoing through the world's most famous arena for none other than Julius Randle. They say NYC is the city of endless possibilities and after hearing Julius Randle and MVP in the same sentence, I now firmly believe that it's true. 

14 hours ago, NYRaider said:

You must have missed the MVP chants echoing through the world's most famous arena for none other than Julius Randle. They say NYC is the city of endless possibilities and after hearing Julius Randle and MVP in the same sentence, I now firmly believe that it's true. 

They were also chanting them for RJ barrett tbf

16 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

And y'all hate on Randle as much as you like, but he's actually playing non-losing basketball as a #1 option. Can't say the same about Jeremy Grant or KAT!

Thibs is a great coach but they're 18-18 and Randle is shooting less than 50% from the floor. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Thibs is a great coach but they're 18-18 and Randle is shooting less than 50% from the floor. 

What's your point? Dirk didn't shoot 50% every year either bc of all the jump shots he took. I'm js that even tho Randle will never be a totally relevant player, he deserves respect for his helping make this dumpster franchise competitive. In fact I forgot what we were even arguing about.

3 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

What's your point? Dirk didn't shoot 50% every year either bc of all the jump shots he took. I'm js that even tho Randle will never be a totally relevant player, he deserves respect for his helping make this dumpster franchise competitive. In fact I forgot what we were even arguing about.

Randle isn't playing losing basketball he's playing .500 level basketball. He's the same player now that he has always been. 

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Randle isn't playing losing basketball he's playing .500 level basketball. He's the same player now that he has always been. 

Lazy hot take. Randle used to suck and be a net negative, hence why he's never played on a team even remotely competitive until now. He has improved enough as a shooter, overall player, and leader to the point where he deserves a pat on the back.

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Lazy hot take. Randle used to suck and be a net negative, hence why he's never played on a team even remotely competitive until now. He has improved enough as a shooter, overall player, and leader to the point where he deserves a pat on the back.

The Knicks are 18-18 and only in the playoff conversation because the rest of the Eastern Conference is absolutely terrible. 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 7:28 PM, NYRaider said:

The Knicks are 18-18 and only in the playoff conversation because the rest of the Eastern Conference is absolutely terrible. 

that changes nothing he said. they wouldn't be close to 18-18 without randle, even in the east.

• Like 1