NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Western Conference playoffs are going to be an absolute blood bath.

It’s gonna be nuts. Imagine having to go through 3 of the Lakers, Jazz, Clippers, Nuggets, or Suns to get there. Good chance that could happen too. If a team from the West gets out then beats BK, PHI or MIL... they deserve that **** lol

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Nuggets quietly one of the best, if not the best, in the NBA the past few months. Looks like it was just a slow start after all. Not sure I see them competing w/ full strength Nets or Lakers yet, but solidly in that 2nd tier who you never know, w/ some luck maaaaybe make a title run.

With Nuggets actually winning now? Jokic MVP and it ain’t close.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

So Zion is the best player in the league huh. That’s pretty cool. He’s like Giannis but better.

*intentional troll*

I’ll wait until he’s in a best of 7 series to make the claim, but it’s possible in year 2 he’s already the best scorer in basketball....

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Nuggets quietly one of the best, if not the best, in the NBA the past few months. Looks like it was just a slow start after all. Not sure I see them competing w/ full strength Nets or Lakers yet, but solidly in that 2nd tier who you never know, w/ some luck maaaaybe make a title run.

With Nuggets actually winning now? Jokic MVP and it ain’t close.

Harrison Wind said it best on the DNVR postgame show - the margin for error on this team is really big now.

At the start of the year (and even just before the Gordon trade), if Nikola had a bad game then we'd be on the outside looking in. Now, I just feel it will take something disastrous for us to not be right in the game at the end.

If they can get just one bench player a night to be mega efficient (Monte 5/5 from 3 last night) then this team is a serious, serious problem.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Don’t know where he ranks in regards to all the other young players in the league but Knicks fans have to be pleased with the development of RJ Barrett.

Post ASB he's averaging 20.0 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 3.1 apg on 47% FG | 44% 3FG | 75% FT. I'll never forget how much RJ slander there was on this board.