NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Noooooo, Murray tore his ACL??? That's terrible. Saw only the first half but hate to see this. I'm probably Murray's biggest fan on this board and was very bullish on the Nuggets chances in the postseason this year. Terrible.

Steph though is unreal. I can't believe how this team lost to the Wizards but they are playing better ball now. He's still THAT dude though. And you have some still trying to question him and hold this season against him as if he could do much more than what he's done. 

45 minutes ago, champ11 said:

im devastated bro. fingers crossed

Terrible bro, and it happens in the last minute of a game that is all but over. The worst part is the timing of this as he will miss a good part of next season as well. If he is held out close to 12 months, then he's not returning until March or April SMH.

Devastating for Nuggets. Ugly past 2 games aside, they were looking like possible true contenders w/ Gordon. 

We have one of stronger backup PG groups, so I could still see a top 3 seed and get Jokic an MVP, that’s all I care about now because with but no Murray come playoffs? Yeah, it’s over. Hopefully he recovers and is 100% by next postseason...

cursed franchise