NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

I only watched the first half of the Suns-Jazz game. Suns absolutely killed the Jazz with mid-range jumpers. Don't know why they didn't at least try trapping or at least something besides going over/under the screens.

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Thunder really lost by 60 at home?

Their tank job is strong, they even sit Dort a few times a week lol. 

Man the Pelicans REALLY need to ship Bledsoe out of there next year. They have a million draft picks so attach a first and get him out of there. 

Giannis playing today? @beekay414?

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Man the Pelicans REALLY need to ship Bledsoe out of there next year. They have a million draft picks so attach a first and get him out of there. 

He's never seemed engaged here. He'll have the occasional scoring outburst but for the most part he's just kind of there. I think Nickeil would've taken more of his minutes by now if not for injury. 

22 minutes ago, amac said:

He's never seemed engaged here. He'll have the occasional scoring outburst but for the most part he's just kind of there. I think Nickeil would've taken more of his minutes by now if not for injury. 

So frustrating watching him and Adams killing the spacing all season long. Bledsoe so freaking bad though. 

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So frustrating watching him and Adams killing the spacing all season long. Bledsoe so freaking bad though. 

Yeah I like Adams alot but I don't think he is worth his salary or to give up assets for, especially when our best player is Zion and the fit is not ideal. There are enough reliable stop gap centers who can do most of what he does, I'd rather have a stretch 5 to be a tandem with Jaxson Hayes while he develops. 

Edited by amac

Keep cooking Giannis! 

DAJ isn't getting minutes against the Bucks in the playoffs, is he? I would put Green or Claxton on him and take my chances there. DAJ just gets abused by both Giannis and Embiid, so he has no value against the Nets two biggest threats in the East.