NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

ugh I was watching that game live. iirc, it was right before the Cs and Bucks were supposed to play in the playoffs, no? Or was that another year that the Bucks/Cs played right before the playoffs and beef was building up? 

(I know it was Amare who ruined Bogut, but I feel like Bogut being out was a good thing for the Cs)

We 100% would've been in the 4/5 game vs you guys had Bogut not gotten hurt. We ended up as the 6 because of it (1 game behind Miami) and you guys were the 4. He got hurt exactly 2 weeks before the playoffs. Ruined everything. The Suns are good for nothing tbqh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

We 100% would've been in the 4/5 game vs you guys had Bogut not gotten hurt. We ended up as the 6 because of it (1 game behind Miami) and you guys were the 4. He got hurt exactly 2 weeks before the playoffs. Ruined everything. The Suns are good for nothing tbqh.

still my favorite cs/bucks game. 

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

still my favorite cs/bucks game. 

I don't got a memory like that for individual games lol. I envy people that can pull that off. 

I take that back, for the Bucks I don't have that kind of memory. The Packers and Tar Heels, I can do it but I think that's due to be so many less games. The longer season games, unless they are playoff ones, just fade into the blur for me.

My favorite Bucks/C's game is obviously game 5 in 2019. Felt good burying you guys after almost managing to pull it off in 2018. That was also for all the times the C's kept us from winning titles in the 80's when we were legit.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I don't got a memory like that for individual games lol. I envy people that can pull that off. 

I take that back, for the Bucks I don't have that kind of memory. The Packers and Tar Heels, I can do it but I think that's due to be so many less games. The longer season games, unless they are playoff ones, just fade into the blur for me.

My favorite Bucks/C's game is obviously game 5 in 2019. Felt good burying you guys after almost managing to pull it off in 2018. That was also for all the times the C's kept us from winning titles in the 80's when we were legit.

i'm a bartender that has never written anything down*

*only for tables of 6 or more!!! 

i really only remember it cause i thought kg and bogut were gonna kill each other. with the amount of sports we all consume, i'm surprised it hasn't all blurred into one long game where the patriots are playing the bucks type ****

• Like 1

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE OF A JOEKE SINCE WAGNER IS GERMAN BECAUSE I DONT FIND IT VERY FUNNY? OK SO THEIS WAS OUR STARTING AT CENTER YOU GET A PLAYER WORTH 20% OF THEIS'S VALUE MIGHT AS WELL KEEP HIM UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR!!!! FOR ******* MO!!!! NO I AM NOT GOING TO BECOME A MO FAN!!!! MAYBE MO'S LEAST FAVBORITE OF NOT THE FAVORITE OF HIM THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL!!! BULLS FANS SHOULD BE GOING INSANE RIGHT NOW FOR WHAT THEY JUST RECEIVED. THEIS?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! NO DUDE NO!!! BULLS ARE FINALS CONTENDERS AND WE JUST MOVED THE NEEDLE WITH FORUNIER BUT NOW MOVED IT WAY BACK DOWN!!! NO!!!! GOD!!!

per celtics reddit user fongos

• Like 1