NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

From what I can tell, you speak a lot of bull****.

From what I can tell, you did't answer my question. 

But I will assume you're a Bucks fan from looking into the Bucks thread there is on here. So I understand that your feelings may be hurt. This team lacks a lot and you know it. You give Pat Connaughton 20 plus minutes a game that give you nothing 70 percent of the time. First guard off the bench from what I see majority of the time. Your next guard off the bench is Bryan Forbes. You aint going far with that in the playoffs. You can sit there and hope but your team is seriously flawed and has one of the biggest bozos as a coach who consistently get dunked on in the playoffs. 

2nd round exit and come playoff time. Heat will be waiting for the Bucks.

Edited by agarcia34

Just now, agarcia34 said:

From what I can tell, you did't answer my question. 

But I will assume you're a Bucks fan from looking into the Bucks thread there is on here. So I understand that your feelings may be hurt. This team lacks a lot and you know it. You give Pat Connaughton 20 plus minutes a game that give you nothing 70 percent of the time. First guard off the bench from what I see majority of the time. Your next guard off the bench is Bryan Forbes. You aint going far with that in the playoffs. You can sit there and hope but your team is seriously flawed and has one of the biggest bozos as a coach who consistently get dunked on in the playoffs. 

2nd round exit and come play time. Heat will be waiting for the Bucks.

Stick to Twitter, bud. Suits ya better.

Stick to avoiding facts that are right in front of you. 

I really don't give two ****s tbqh. I just laugh at tired wanna be hot takes. Congrats, bruh. You're saying new **** that we haven't heard before. Oh...wait.

Stick to Twitter.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I really don't give two ****s tbqh. I just laugh at tired wanna be hot takes. Congrats, bruh. You're saying new **** that we haven't heard before. Oh...wait.

Stick to Twitter.

I been saying this on here all season so this aint nothing new for me, but you took your time to respond so you do give a **** if you didn't you would have just scrolled past the post, but I can tell I hit a nerve and I get it its your team and you're invested in them. 

I been saying this on here all season so this aint nothing new for me, but you took your time to respond so you do give a **** if you didn't you would have just scrolled past the post, but I can tell I hit a nerve and I get it its your team and you're invested in them. 

Yes, you hit a nerve. I'm over here straight STRESSING right now. 

Y'all really think highly of yourselves here.

And you ain't been saying ****. You ain't been around. Try again. Casual *** dude.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

lmao, rob williams is about to be the littiest player in the league 

5-9-6-1-5 right now 

I just saw a Rob Williams or Jokic poll on Twitter. Tho no question was asked so I voted for Bob cause I figured it was asking who would you want going forward.