NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

19 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Drummond has to end up with the Celtics right? Cause if not going with just Robert Williams would be crazy especially in the playoffs

They're making a push for him but he's reportedly leaning towards signing with the Lakers. 

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

As a Nets fan I’m very happy they signed LMA over Drummond.

Drummond and DJ is kind of redundant especially since Claxton is another serviceable rim protecting 5. LMA gives you another floor spacing big at the 5. He's not what he used to be but he did average 19/7 last season on pretty good efficiency. 

Drummond will be a better more efficient player with the lakers. AD/Bron/Schroder will get him easy looks off 2 man game.

The defensive intensity and IQ awareness though will be on a larger scale. Thats what concerns me the most. Dwight rarely had mental lapses defensively, can Drummond focus on that end? I was okay with Dwight taking dumb fouls being an enforcer down there but that aint in Drum dogs calling so he needs to be in good position when playing help D

24 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

ExhPfBQWEAINzVq?format=jpg&name=small

Coming to Duke everyone said Zion's style of play wouldn't translate to college cause he wouldn't be playing 5'10" white dudes. Then they said his style of play wouldn't translate to the NBA against bigger, better athletes.