NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

I need that Warriors dub

this bulls team is bad i'm kinda worried about this pick not conveying... but yeah rooting for GS here **** it. 

the fact that a 1st can become two 2nds is the ****in stupidest ****. how do you allow that to happen if you're negotiating a deal 

Zion just had his worst game in a long while and he still put up 29 on 50% shooting. His defense is a lot closer to serviceable now than the turnstile he was before, and because of it his on/off numbers have soared. He's gone from -1.3 to +3.7 just since ASB. NAW, Kira Lewis Jr, and Jaxson Hayes are all young players who have looked much better for us since the ASB and have formed a bench unit that not only isn't getting destroyed like before, they're actually doing really good and consistently beating other teams' benches. 

This team still needs to learn to close games though. Really badly.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Herro isn't good

Not saying he can't get better, but he's bad right now.

posters on here thought i was stupid for saying he should have been included in the oladipo trade. heat is dumb for not including him for harden too. 

36 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

posters on here thought i was stupid for saying he should have been included in the oladipo trade. heat is dumb for not including him for harden too. 

Well...you were dumb for thinking it. And you didn't just want Herro, you expected multiple picks on top of that.

Miami was dumb if not including him kept them from getting Harden.

Edited by seminoles1

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Well...you were dumb for thinking it. And you didn't just want Herro, you expected multiple picks on top of that.

Miami was dumb if not including him kept them from getting Harden.

i wanted herro and 2nd rounders at best.  I understood Oladipo is an expiring, thats why I didnt expect the return to be too crazy.  

Edited by Texansfan713

10 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i wanted herro and 2nd rounders at best.  I understood Oladipo is an expiring, thats why I didnt expect the return to be too crazy.  

That's still dumb. Herro's 3P has abandoned him this season, but ever expecting him for Oladipo was setting yourself up for disappointment.