NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Please tell me you are joking lol.

You should have heard them trashing LaMelo earlier in the season with Azubuike going after him for doing the three to the dome celebration and telling him to get his own celebration and how he can't refer to himself as Melo lol.

This is exactly the kinda **** I like from play by play guys lol. Everyone else so cookie cutter. Those don’t give a **** just hot takes and clowning the non GS team. They’re like pro wrestling announcers. 

9 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

This is exactly the kinda **** I like from play by play guys lol. Everyone else so cookie cutter. Those don’t give a **** just hot takes and clowning the non GS team. They’re like pro wrestling announcers. 

Nah, it's actually super whack. They know the fanbase is going after the FO for passing up on LaMelo so they try to trash him at every opportunity. And Fitz is such a homer complaining about every foul call going against the Warriors. 

MUCH MUCH better commentating teams out there. 

7 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

agreed. i'd rather hear enthusiasm and **** talking. there are few good commentating teams in the NBA, I think GSW has an entertaining one. 

Charlotte, Boston, Sacramento, Portland, GSW are the ones I like off the top of my head 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SkolMasterMN said:

Why are people mad at KD? Lol he was just defending himself. I'm not a big KD fan as his move to GS was the biggest snake move in NBA history but in this particular scenario it was an NBA player talking some ****. No big deal

because he takes offense to anything and everything

• Like 1