NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He may be better than I’m giving him credit for, but he’s still below average.

C’mon man. I’m a huge Lillard fan but there is no way around his defense being poor. 

Rudy is in a league of his own.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

His defense has actually been better lately but yeah, his jumper is so busted right now. The amount of shots he air balls should be criminal.

He just kills the spacing on a team that needs it with how the two best players operate. They are going to have to attach a draft pick in the summer and get rid of his deal. NAW and Ball need to start going forward. This team can make a leap next season but they need to get rid of his contract ASAP.

You guys are loaded as is @champ11, but I so wish you guys made a move for Zo. Not sure if it was possible to get Zo and Gordon both, but this team would have been a HUGE problem with those two. Zo getting those open looks with Jokic and running the pick and pop/roll with the big fella and finding MPJ/Gordon on back cuts and runs to the rim??? Match made in heaven. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He just kills the spacing on a team that needs it with how the two best players operate. They are going to have to attach a draft pick in the summer and get rid of his deal. NAW and Ball need to start going forward. This team can make a leap next season but they need to get rid of his contract ASAP.

You guys are loaded as is @champ11, but I so wish you guys made a move for Zo. Not sure if it was possible to get Zo and Gordon both, but this team would have been a HUGE problem with those two. Zo getting those open looks with Jokic and running the pick and pop/roll with the big fella and finding MPJ/Gordon on back cuts and runs to the rim??? Match made in heaven. 

I don't think Lonzo was as available as the media portrayed him to be, he's a legitimate perfect fit with Zion so I don't think New Orleans really had much interest in moving him. 

Bledsoe's deal should actually be pretty easy to move this offseason, he's only partially guaranteed in 2022-23 so he's essentially on an expiring contract. Pelicans certainly have some young talent to work with, NAW and Hayes seem to have both taken pretty big steps.