NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

41 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Brandon Marshall, yikes!

I still love him 

Marshall in his prime was one of the most entertaining receivers I've ever seen

Also I don't bank on any NFL knowing literally anything about anything. Yall remember that clip on Hard Knocks where JJ Watt asks someone if they know how to spell spaghetti or something and they're all perplexed

16 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I still love him 

Marshall in his prime was one of the most entertaining receivers I've ever seen

Also I don't bank on any NFL knowing literally anything about anything. Yall remember that clip on Hard Knocks where JJ Watt asks someone if they know how to spell spaghetti or something and they're all perplexed

I don’t dislike him at all.

To be that LOUD and WRONG was uncomfortable to watch.

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Dude is gonna go off today against the Lakers lol....

Thankfully your whole roster out almost, so we may actually get a win.

I think we’ve beaten the Lakers 10 straight times. I think we are about to go on a mini run to miss out on a top 5 pick and make the play in games and idk how to feel either way. 

15 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

What happened? Gimme the juicy deets.

Basically on the I AM ATHLETE podcast there was an argument about the differences in player power between NBA and NFL. Ochocinco was saying that guaranteed contracts are the reason why NBA players can be more vocal and have leverage etc. Brandon tried to dismiss that and said that not all NBA contracts aren’t guaranteed. That only like 4 players on each roster have guaranteed contracts lmao. And he was very loud and wrong about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

Basically on the I AM ATHLETE podcast there was an argument about the differences in player power between NBA and NFL. Ochocinco was saying that guaranteed contracts are the reason why NBA players can be more vocal and have leverage etc. Brandon tried to dismiss that and said that not all NBA contracts aren’t guaranteed. That only like 4 players on each roster have guaranteed contracts lmao. And he was very loud and wrong about it.

Made himself look like an absolute fool. I was embarrassed for him.

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:
  On 4/5/2021 at 2:32 PM, Deadpulse said:

Bruh you gotta stop mocking Centers to the Celtics. Time Lord is legit. 

im sorry are you saying 9 boards, a steal and a block with 4 points 2/2 shooting in only 14 minutes is a bad line? If so, see yourself out.