NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

His tweet went out before the one you posted...

Man wolf pit got soft. Back in my day you’d get your chain snatched and your shoes scuffed for getting all sensitive. 

Did any star player have a more unfortunate series of teammate injuries than Aldridge, combined long term and in the playoffs?

Brandon Roy, Greg Oden, Wesley Matthews, Kawhi Leonard, and probably some more I can't think of right now.

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge were such a fun duo in Portland, sucks that neither got a ring and retired due to medical concerns. 

On a netflix and chill the other night, I had portlandia on and one of the early season 2 episodes came on with LMA and I was like o **** he was a blazer wasn't he

5 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

People:

"Jokic can't be MVP if his team is the #4 or #5 seed"

Also, people:

Jokic can be the MVP and Steph can be the greatest player you have ever witnessed. Both statements can be true...........

All I know is Dame better not get 1st team over Steph. Now that will be a travesty! 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Jokic can be the MVP and Steph can be the greatest player you have ever witnessed.

LeBron exists. Steph is the best shooter all time and will probably be top 10 or 15 if you're lower on him.