NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Durant is probably going to go for an easy 35-40+ and then ends up getting kneed in the thigh SMH. Dude can't catch a break this season. The injury doesn't look serious but it's one thing or another with this team. They better get some games together before the playoffs or else they may have a rough going early on. 

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Daaang. Didn't get to watch last night but did we just see jabari parker's best game in the nba

Legit turned the tide a bit to start the 4th quarter lol.

Warriors just don't have enough NBA caliber rotational players. Things legit get rough out there in large stretches of the game.

Classic battle between Steph and Tatum though. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Durant is probably going to go for an easy 35-40+ and then ends up getting kneed in the thigh SMH. Dude can't catch a break this season. The injury doesn't look serious but it's one thing or another with this team. They better get some games together before the playoffs or else they may have a rough going early on. 

Dude went out with a bruise? Better have been a pretty deep bruise.

I feel like the Nets players have just been missing games just because, especially Kyrie.

Thats cool though it’s not like chemistry is important and we have a shortened season for a team that has never played together like that. I swear LeBron twisted his ankle like twice in the same week and still played through it. He played through bangs and bruises until the high ankle happened.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bam!!!! Phenomenal defense on Kyrie down the stretch by the Heat, and big time shot there.

These boys will be dangerous in the playoffs once again. Just need to get there healthy. 

I’d be impressed if Harden and Durant played.