NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Dude went out with a bruise? Better have been a pretty deep bruise.

I feel like the Nets players have just been missing games just because, especially Kyrie.

Thats cool though it’s not like chemistry is important and we have a shortened season for a team that has never played together like that. I swear LeBron twisted his ankle like twice in the same week and still played through it. He played through bangs and bruises until the high ankle happened.

Thigh contusion is what they are calling it but no way they were going to send him back there after his hammy injury he just suffered a few months back. 

Probably misses a few games and returns right when Harden will be close to returning. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Durant is probably going to go for an easy 35-40+ and then ends up getting kneed in the thigh SMH. Dude can't catch a break this season. The injury doesn't look serious but it's one thing or another with this team. They better get some games together before the playoffs or else they may have a rough going early on. 

Honestly I hate the negative outlook on this but I just feel playoff time we gonna see more of the same. Injury after injury. 

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Honestly I hate the negative outlook on this but I just feel playoff time we gonna see more of the same. Injury after injury. 

Very well could be the case. I just hope for the most part everyone stays healthy as the playoffs can truly be epic in both conferences. Most teams rest their star players late in the season as it is but it may be on another level this year just to ensure their team is healthy. 

Season has sucked tbh. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Thigh contusion is what they are calling it but no way they were going to send him back there after his hammy injury he just suffered a few months back. 

Probably misses a few games and returns right when Harden will be close to returning. 

Kobe Bryant GIF

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Season has sucked tbh. 

I know fans have been in some stadiums but have noticed since more stadiums have got fans the quality of the game has gone up? Especially this weekend we got 3 good highly competitive nationally televised games. I just feel without fans there is an intensity that is lacking that non junkies could be less interested to watch, so at least there is that this playoffs. But, yeah hopefully injuries don’t keep up in the playoffs and ruin a series. These playoffs are gonna be much more competitive. Still bummed about Murray.

32 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I know fans have been in some stadiums but have noticed since more stadiums have got fans the quality of the game has gone up?

It was such a strange experience to be in Staples with only 2,000 fans.

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It was such a strange experience to be in Staples with only 2,000 fans.

Yeah that would be. Knicks crowd was getting sorta loud despite only like 2k.

7 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

and for other arenas across the league, a perfectly normal experience 

Damn you ain't have to do the Nets like that